Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
in bed
More like "underneath this dude from Chelmsford's feet and got his legs blown off"

For real
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM       
I was surprised that more people didnt die. Shrapnel and 100s of people in a crowded area and only 3 deaths. You guys got "lucky".
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:15 AM       
There's tons of hospitals and emergency centers in the area, actually. Not that you'd ever want to, but if you have to get seriously injured, Boston's a good place to do it. My mum works at a hospital maybe 30 minutes from Boston and said they got a pretty light load of patients since a lot of the victims were evenly distributed to nearby centers. The doctors and EMTs in Boston are some of the best in the world.

In any case, one of the casualties is actually from my hometown in Medford. I didn't know her as well as some of my friends did, but I heard the mother was originally told the daughter was fine, then told she was one of the casualties. Really tragic, but there's been a huge outpouring of support.

I was actually going to try and get over my fear of needles to give blood today, but I was turned down due to them already having more than enough donations, which is kinda crazy (but in a good way).

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM       
I have a few jokes running around in my head, but I like you guys. It's not like you're LA or NY.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i've been working with robots, drinking beer, making art, and slammin' drums. you?
Working with docs, drinking beer, and shootin drugs into people. Nurse work.

Anyway, this'll be my last post before I disappear in THE ORIENT. I hope y'all have fond memories of me and that I don't die while I'm there.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:53 PM       
My brother was in Thailand a few months ago. We thought he might get an operation, but he is still in the closet.

Have fun, look out for giant waves.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have a few jokes running around in my head, but I like you guys. It's not like you're LA or NY.
My buddy who travels a lot just laughed at me and told me that Boston is a bunch of racist assholes. I said I have never met a Bostonian like that. He said that racist don't tend to travel.

Also there is a omb squad 4 blocks away investigating a package.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 10:53 PM       
boston is fucked, but i have to love it because no one cares about lowell. except for fucking jack kerouac and the boxer dude who's name i can't remember right now (although i see dicky ecklund around town all the time, walking in the street, or at the worthen drinking)

i'm stressssssssssssed. mariorpg, what are you doing in the orient
has a woody
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:35 PM       
I care about Lowell

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 08:47 PM       
Tad, I might be in LA a few months from now... I apologize.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM       
I hope its not the ghetto part of LA.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:15 PM       
or does he
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:17 PM       
shhhhhhh Im using reverse psychology
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:13 AM       
OR DOES HE
has a woody
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:20 AM       
So pretty much every city in my area is shut down because no one can find the bomber. No driving, no cabs, no buses, and no driving in some cities. Both of my parents actually work in Watertown so they can't go to work today (my mom actually works at the hospital where the first bomber was taken and later died).

I had to resort to listening to the police scanner because the news is fucking shitty at reporting everything.

Quote:
white,dark-skinned or middle-eastern
WOW THAT NARROWS IT DOWN TO EVERYBODY

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:52 AM       
These days anonymous seems to have everything way before any of the news outlets, so I mainly just see what they've found out and wait for it to be substantiated.

Sorry for the manhunt crap. Being locked in your house for a manhunt sucks. We had a couple of escaped convicts hiding in our woods when I lived in Indiana, and at one point we were on our stomachs on the living room floor with a helicopter shining a floodlight in. Those were some idiot assholes from Texas or somewhere, though, not idiot terrorist assholes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 10:19 PM       
MORE LIKE A MANCUNT

what's up guys i'm milhouse i tell jokes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM       
rockfuckcunt
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM       
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes it's

rockfuckcunt
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:40 PM       
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
rockfuckcunt
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM       
babs, i just read your sig, and i just watched adaptation this morning, for serious
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM       
Charlie Kaufman at his finest (I believe spike jonze directed it though). If you liked adaptation, you should give Synecdoche New York a try, Kaufman both wrote and directed it (the only movie he has directed I believe), its really god damn metaphysical as shit with a little bit of a Kafka-esquire feel to it.
rockfuckcunt
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM       
i saw it once with a couple friends years ago. i think about it from time to time, but i need to watch it again
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post