Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:08 PM       
Do you have any pictures of him before molting then after? It would be even more awesome if you had a a small video of him molting! I hear they get really pissy before and after. My curiosity needs to be satisfied, and I don't want to see a YouTube of some other dude's tarantula, that's to impersonal for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:57 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Do you have any pictures of him before molting then after? It would be even more awesome if you had a a small video of him molting! I hear they get really pissy before and after. My curiosity needs to be satisfied, and I don't want to see a YouTube of some other dude's tarantula, that's to impersonal for me.
that's likely a female. well, i hope it's a female. i guess i could find out whenever i get the exuvia out of her tank, but i don't even know exactly what i'd be looking for.

also, nah, i usually miss the actual molting process, and can only tell by the fact that my spider is bigger and more vibrant and there's an empty spider in the tank with it. i do my best to not move their enclosures right after molts, just because i don't want to disturb 'em.

molts can be dangerous. sometimes a chunk of the old exoskeleton gets stuck, or the new exoskeleton tears, or w/e. the only tarantula we've had die so far died in the middle of a molt (although it was basically dying for weeks leading up to it, definitely didn't have enough energy to molt but it tried anyway ).

and it's not really something worth taping, unless you sped up the footage a lot. it's a pretty slow process, with lots of slow tugging.

the neatest pre- and post-molt pictures i have are of a young brachypelma emilia, and it's really only neat because the spider didn't have any of its adult coloration and then it molted and the colors were like... BAM!

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:32 AM       
Not too long ago I was scanning the comments of some blog and I came across this automated spam that really made me laugh.

"Can I simply just say what a relief to discover a person that actually
understands what they're discussing on the web. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

[link removed]"
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 02:37 PM       
yeah, i love when those are on, like, music blogs.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 02:08 PM       
Just watched Farrah from Teen mom get drilled in the asshole. Made having to sit through all those teen mom marathons worth it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM       
And then she was afraid he'd gotten her pregnant.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:42 PM       
so.. my ex who tried to kill me a bunch of times and was extremely abusive now speaks for this organization that fights violence or some shit. She even has her picture up.

lol

life is kinda dumb sometimes
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:38 PM       
sometimes?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:28 AM       
most of the time

shes actually on the poster and shit

like shes the postergirl for anti-violence and stuff
seriously
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:43 AM       
There was a teen slut where I used to live and she liked to fuck 20 year olds while she was 14ish. She was always all up in everyone trying to get mature cock and everyone I knew was all "Bitch I aint going to jail for your ugly ass".

Years later she was on a Jesus commercial for abstinence. I kept thinking that she would still take a cock in the cunt if anyone offered but this is a great way to show her school friends that she's not a whore.

lol
BANNED

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 01:37 AM       
not really as disgusting as being a hella violent person trying to act like you're against violence, but definitely as funny.

Last edited by kahljorn : Aug 14th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:04 PM       
court-mandated community service
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:13 PM       
Now that you mention it, it does sound like something a judge would make you do.
BANNED

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:29 PM       
lol
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM       
KAHLJORN, some guy who said he was you tried to add me on Facebook

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM       
It's probably his ex hiding in the bushes with a crowbar.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:03 AM       
I called him out on being an IMPOSTOR and then he basically blocked me so I'm thinking it was some long-forgotten womti-type jerk from 9 years ago who is still mad that I made fun of him on the internet

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 01:20 PM       
You should have just freinded him then. He would have super depressed at the lack on info he gets from your fb page lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
so.. my ex who tried to kill me a bunch of times and was extremely abusive now speaks for this organization that fights violence or some shit. She even has her picture up.

lol

life is kinda dumb sometimes
I will punch her in her GD cunt. Just let me know when. I will declare diplomatic immunization prior to her muff Tiger Uppercutting.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:36 AM       
I tried measuring out the size for flyers for our club earlier and microsoft word fucking said like 6 inches was like 8.5 inches so I thought my dick shrunk all day until I got home and busted out the ruler to make sure my dong was he same length. I don't know if my monitor is widescreen at work but I had real bad anxiety all fucking day. Like my dick shrunk in Microsoft word anxiety.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:12 AM       
stretch to fit
BANNED

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM       
dude that was me esuolohim didnt you notice that i have wilie and william on my facebook?

lol
i just deactivated my facebook the other day ill prolly reactivate it soon
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:05 PM       

I feel pretty rad right now you guys

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
dude that was me esuolohim didnt you notice that i have wilie and william on my facebook?

lol
i just deactivated my facebook the other day ill prolly reactivate it soon
I did notice this but I am on my guard about these things as I am a notorious internet presence.