Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Comforting JOAT and turning him gay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
....gayer
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19PQ67ygDs8
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
I can see how that would strike fear in an opponent.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
uh oh i think we are starting rubberband war part 112,987.

i always wind up getting smacked in the face with one. tadao, please feel free to insert gross sexual analogies here, cause i know you will
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
I don't know, the beady-eyed guy with the dreads is kind of frightening. And the other beady-eyed guy with the crewcut that takes the tongue-sticking-out thing too far.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
be careful who gets hit, there are some where it could result in real casualties
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
I'm far too limp-wristed to get the haka right, but I imagine in certain types it would induce much more fear.
Blonde Ambition
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
i hate work. can't you tell?

teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
I dunno, in certain smallminded communities where the belief is that every gay guy is an enthusiastic spreader of the AIDS virus, limp-wristed intimidation could cause a panic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
uh oh i think we are starting rubberband war part 112,987.

i always wind up getting smacked in the face with one. tadao, please feel free to insert gross sexual analogies here, cause i know you will
Now I can't. It has to feel creepy and make you want to run away, and you will only run into it

I don't hit girls on the internet, I only hit on them until they want to turn off their computer and puke.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I dunno, in certain smallminded communities where the belief is that every gay guy is an enthusiastic spreader of the AIDS virus, limp-wristed intimidation could cause a panic.
I'm pretty sure that is what I was alluding to.

But what do I know.
Blonde Ambition
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Now I can't. It has to feel creepy and make you want to run away, and you will only run into it

I don't hit girls on the internet, I only hit on them until they want to turn off their computer and puke.
awww you never make me want to run away. how can i be creeped out by someone who compliments my rack AND my eyes?

how cavalier *swoon*

i am so bored i might actually do some work.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
I read it wrong, I thought you were saying "on the contrary, many people find the haka fearsome".

Sorry.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So far all you've managed is to increase the female population of the board.

Jerk.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
I think I should only count as half-female. I like hockey and hate malls. And you will never see my boobs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
I have seen then, remember I stalked your photo album a long time ago.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
I don't remember putting my boobs on any photo album, and stalking that album isn't really worth your while anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Yes it is. Chloe is cute.
Blonde Ambition
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Tadao i thought you liked my rack
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
I never said I didn't, but I like all racks.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I read it wrong, I thought you were saying "on the contrary, many people find the haka fearsome".
I've seen it done up close by a guy that, I was pretty certain, didn't like me. That was scary.

Also, Hot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Oh, hell, Tadao, there are like 4 or 5 magazines that link to that album at any given time, I don't give a shit.

And my dog's name isn't a secret but WTG ENCYCLOPAEDIA BROWN!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
I only go there because I like your work, the other stuff is just a bio on the artist to me.