Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i dont even remember having that skill when i played

i dont get why they try to charge me for quickbars when ive already paid them 60+ bucks. suck dicks

i pretty much logged on, complained about quickbars and got trolled by all the subscribers, then quit and havent gone back
THAT WILL TEACH THOSE QUEERS.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM       
what are quickbars? just wondering

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM       
You know the extra bars you can assign stuff to in MMOs?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:55 PM       
i hate that shit

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
the crack forhitman absolution is taking forever
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:17 PM       
also dishonored isa great game it runs flawlesslyon mycomputerandonlytakes like 5 seconds to load

i justwish there were more fun ways to kill people
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:35 PM       
YEAH GAMES ARE FOR KIDZ
BANNED

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:55 AM       
some things about assassin creed are so well designed and other things are so retarded

wanted posters on fucking rooftops

after i climb some shit i cant just stab the motherfucker in the back

why am i assassinating someone by fighting through 50 guards and then killing him in his face

im a stealthy assassin but everyone and their mother can outrun me
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:40 PM       
So, husband got a 360 and bought me 'Alan Wake' because it was 'killing things with light' not shooting things, except it's totally shooting things.

The only console I've ever played is an ameiga. I am so out of my comfort zone.
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM       
i got a cool ship from my fatty sith boss now i can go cruising YEEEEAAAA!!!!

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:13 PM       

I almost have enough energy crystals saved up to buy a shield.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:15 PM       
hitman absolution is kinda gay

if u restart from a checkpoint it respawns everybody, even the ppl who you killed before you got to the checkpoint.
i got a silenced weapon in one level. finished the level and at the end he drives to the next level. the next level begins and i no longer have the silenced weapon. :/
90% of the game so far is running from/through stuff

seriously the more i think about this game the more i think its gay
so far there haveonly been like.. 2 hits.
both were so easy that its a joke. Pretty sure i got the highest rating on both of the only missions where i had to kill someone without even trying. Both times they basicallywalked into a room by themselves.
the restof the game was just running through shit or trying to sneak through an area where there's not even the goal of killing a person. wtf. did the makers of this game ever even PLAY A HiTMAN gAME?

Last edited by kahljorn : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:10 PM       
they should've called this game absolutely runningman
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:35 AM       
seriously this game is a piece of shit fuck videogames now adays

theres literally levels where u dont kill anyone and dont have to sneak or anything. one level all i had to do was talk to a bartender. it was like a tiny ass space and the level ends immediately after. basically all u do is sabotage some electricity panel and it startsa bar fight which is almost cool and then you just walk through the level and realize that the entire thing was pointless. whatever i hate whoever made this game.
the level immediately after that is a gunshop and again you dont have to kill anyone or really do anything there and its basically another tiny space. BUT YOU CAN GET ACHIEVEMENTS IF YOU DO IT DIFFERENTLY OR TOUCH DIFFERENt WeAPONS
WOW. BET YOU CANT WAIT TO WALK THROUGH THIS TINY TEN BY TEN SPACE WITHOUT KILLIng ANYONE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY THAN THE LAST TIME
CANT WAIT TO GET THAT ACHIEVEMENT FOR LOSING THE SHOOTING CONTEST.
THEN ILL GET THE ONE FOR WINNING IT AND THE ONE FOR TOUCHING A GUN THAT IVE ALREADY TOUCHED BEFOR
make that a cutscene you stupid fucks

dont buy this piece of shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM       
I play it on the hard hard hard difficulty and it's needlessly hard. So I turned it down. The levels are far smaller than in Blood Money, but Chinatown comes close to capturing the same thing.

But it's a fundamentally different game and should be judged on its own terms. I kept my expectations low and came out finding a few small things in the campaign that were nice. But the contracts mode is amazing. In fact, I get the feeling that they just designed giant playgrounds for the contracts mode and put in a story in the last ten minutes before it shipped.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM       
i get the feeling that this game was designed by retards. "giant playgrounds"? lol. thelevels are like the sizeof my house.

chinatown is the gayest level. you play through 30 levels of running from thecops orw/e and then you get that piece of shit. if that level makes you happy than you have a serious problem. how much space is that level? like, 200 square feet? my house is probably bigger than that level. and the whole thing is stupid contrived. it's so straightforward its a joke. YOU CAN GO LEFT AND KILL HIM THIS WAY. OR GO RIGHT AND KILL HIM THIS WAY. i got silent assassin on that level first try and i wasn't even trying. same thing in the vixen bar. they just both wander off by themselves. SAME THINg WIth THE OTHER CHINAtOWN level. what the fuck. thats not a hitman game. or i should say itsa hitman gmewithout ass strong the illusion of beinga hitman game

fuck this fundamentally different game judged on its own terms shit. thats just an excuse for it being a piece of shit game. everytimei play it i lose interest within a few minutes.
why does this gunshop level exist? its pointless. you can't do anything important there. none of the guns you take will probably carry over to the next level. its only there forgay ass achievements. SHOOT THE DUCKS. LOSE THESHOOTInG COMPETITION. DONT LOSE THE SHOOTING COMPETITION fuck that. those aren't even cool challenges. and thats like half the game. gay ass challenges on gay ass levels that just have me thinking, "WelL There WILL PROBABLY BE A HIT ON THE neXT LEVEL" and then its chinatown the shoebox level. that level shouldve called it little trouble in tiny china.

ive never beensomad at a videogame before. i guess this generation of videogame makers is just horrible.

Quote:
I kept my expectations low and came out finding a few small things in the campaign that were nice.
yea, its got some cool stuffi guess. like bullet time.
yep bullet time sure is great. thats what we need is more games with bullet time. im glad when i pirated this game that i was pirating max payne 3.

you know what this game remindsme of? one of those ADVENTURE GAMeS where everything is basically laid out for you and sure u can do different stuff to see some different cutscenes but basicallyitsallthe same. also sometimes u get to shoot stuff@! WOWWWW
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
It was the second part of Chinatown, my bad. It tries to do the Murder of Crows thing, but not as well.

They should just make more Kane and Lynch games as opposed to anything good.

One thing I've heard people do is pretend it's a Splinter Cell game instead of a Hitman sequel, as it seems to share more with them than the games previous.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM       
Also, fuck you. I already said that the story is balls and the contracts are where it's at.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
well i pirated the game so i cant play contracts

maybe that was part of their goal to makecontracts so fun and the story so gay that i have to actually buy the game to enjoy it.
its not gonna work though.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
yea the second part of china town was almost fun. i was like, man, im gonna bash this dudes head in with a sledgehammer! and i did that and it was almostcool. then i found that guy kicking the other guy. then i sabotaged the guy at the gas thing. which was super easy because of the way they designed checkpoints so that they reset the entire level, so all i had to do was go there, save at checkpoint reload so the chef who can somehow spot cops isnt there, sabotage the gas thing then run to the second guy who was kicking the other guy off by himself in an easily accessible alley.
level complete

now time for 30 run from the cop levels and several stand around and do nothing really levels

rosewood level was fun cuz i just killed everyone with bullettime and fireaxes and felt satisfied doing so. HEY FATHOM ZEROI HAVE THIS IDEA FOR A LEVEL. OK WE'RE gONNA POPULAte this hitMAN leveL WITH TWO DISGUISES. ONE DISGUISE IS THE DISGUISE EVERYBODIES WEARing SO IF yOU WeAR It everyBODY WILL be on tO YOU. ThE othEr DIsGUISe is THE DISguise THAT EverYBODY IS TRYING TO KILL SO IF YOU WEAR IT EVERYBODY WILL TRY TO KILL YOU. SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT?
gayest shit i ever heard
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM       
You've yet to murder everyone in Chinatown silently with the katana and the Chipmunk suit, though.

That's another thing - the levels themselves are filled with these grim, dark, hilarious things and none of that ever translates into the cutscenes and the story. And it hasn't been that way in any Hitman game, as a matter of fact. I get the feeling like they don't know what it should be and part of it is self-aware that it should be a fun game while another part isn't.

I'm playing the game like a solo sneaking mission. When I said Dishonoured should be more like Hitman, this wasn't the game I had in mind. So far, I like this Hitman more, honestly. I have a lot of problems with Dishonoured that still exist, although the level design is unparalleled in that game. As a murder simulator, it's much better.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM       
i havent finished dishonored yet but considering its the first game in the series its way better than this piece of shit. i actually had a lot of fun in that game.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM       
I had a tremendous amount of boredom in that game, which turned into anger after I kidnapped Sokolov or whatever his name was and had to carry him through Batman: Arkham Asylum.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 07:09 PM       
i guess i just like making rats eat people and tricking people into running through forcefields that burn them into embers im actually on that level u got bored with somaybe ill get bored too

you know what i realized what is really wrong with hitman. and it is the level design but not just because its small. ive read they didnt want disguises to be like godmode when you find the best disguise (which is dumb cuz from what i remember in hitman bloodmoney people would be on to you if u stood around too long in front of the wrong people in the wrong disguise). so hey here's an idea dont make disguises that make you have god mode and don't make disguises easy to get. or hey some guards are more perceptive/something than others
problem solved.
how was that hard to think up? just have lots of different disguises and each one has some kind of weakness. maybe some characters even know each other so when you try to sneak past jimmy as his brother john it doesn't work and hey you could discover this type of information through the retardely scripted conversations that are everywhere.
wow that took me not six years to think up

fucking lazy uncreative idiots
BANNED

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM       
dude so what the fuck. i finish the shaving lenny level and when i get to execute him theres a bunch of guns in the trunk. drive down the street to the next level and open the trunk and the guns are gone.

wtf did he make a pitstop to throw away his guns for no good reason?

fuck this game in its stupid asshole

this game is worth 3 dollars