Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 10:12 AM       
smackdown is pretty awful. raw is sometimes good.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Smackdown doesn't usually forget it's a wrestling show and is probably the best brand WWE's got right now, although Batista, Rey Mysterio, and Taker being the main event don't help it any.

Raw is a soap opera every episode, though. Miz needs to be around more and Evan Bourne needs to get squashed less.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
I like Evan Bourne. I just wish he didn't have to always fight that one guy...Sheamus? I think he's RAW champ right now. The one that looks like he could be Test's fake Irish brother.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
Holy shit, Brian Kendrick has crossed the fucking line and entered the Impact zone

/wooo/ knew it all along!

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jan 28th, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 10:50 PM       

ON THIS DAY
I SEE CLEARLY
EVERYTHING HAS COME TO LIFE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 11:28 PM       
He kinda looks like a fat mountain man now though. Better than Cena or Batista winning.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM       
Orton got screwed for SHHUURREEEE, and I'm glad Edge is finally back.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 12:55 AM       
Evan Bourne was the first guy eliminated.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:25 AM       
You making a sad face was the first thing that crossed my mind as he went over.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Evan Bourne was the first guy eliminated.
Well, he was bourne to fly

I was tremendously disappointed in the matches leading up to the Rumble. Orton's match moreso than the others because you could see the ending coming a mile away and it still somehow came off as awkward and anti-climactic.

Punk stole the show at the Rumble proper, imo.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:15 AM       
I showed my anti support for the women's championship match by wearing my NO MA'AM SHIRT.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 09:20 PM       

Randy, you dick

Not a tremendous fan of ECW, but I feel like I should watch tonight just so I can say I was there. I'm more excited about everyone on the show becoming free agents, hopefully Raw will get someone I give a shit about finally.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
I watched Raw last night. Since I am years behind the events I was more than a bit confused. So I have a couple character/storyline questions:

Who the crap is Seamus? (besides the champ)

Is Randy Orton a face now? Or just the lesser of two heels between him and this Seamus guy?

Batista is Vince's lapdog now it looks like, but why?
The Unicorn
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:02 AM       
NOTHING IS EVER WHAT IT SEEMS IN THE WWE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 03:14 PM       
The two biggest questions I have are

Is Bryan Danielson going to teach the Miz how to wrestle?

and

A guido wrestler? Seriously?
The Unicorn
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
IS BRYAN DANIELSON DOOMED TO SPEND HIS WWE CAREER STUCK AT LOW MID-CARD FIGHTING DOLPH ZIGGLER AND DREW MCINTYRE UNTIL HE LEAVES AND GOES BACK TO RoH?
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM       
RoHFL
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The two biggest questions I have are

Is Bryan Danielson going to teach the Miz how to wrestle?

and

A guido wrestler? Seriously?
FRIEZA!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

j/k fuck them
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
FRIEZA!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I thought that exact same thing
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM       
A friend of mine brought over the Ultimate Warrior DVD on saturday night. We knocked back a few beers and I laughed my ass off at the cut job they gave that fool. I had no idea how much a friggin' talentless tool he was. I especially like the horrible non-sell he gave HHH. Helmsley gave him a Pedigree and Warrior immediately popped back up. What a bum.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 03:25 PM       
I read that they basically made the warrior dvd to further make a fool out of him. The Macho Man DVD is awesome though.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:25 AM       
Watched TNA last night. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan both need to do something else. I realized Sting would turn heel because he now has a goatee. Scott Hall should be added to the list of wrestlers who shouldn't talk.

See also: Randy Orton

Kevin Nash's hooligan friend is pretty awesome. I was hoping for Brooke Hogan to turn heel and doublecross the hulkster.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Watched TNA last night. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan both need to do something else. I realized Sting would turn heel because he now has a goatee. Scott Hall should be added to the list of wrestlers who shouldn't talk.

See also: Randy Orton

Kevin Nash's hooligan friend is pretty awesome. I was hoping for Brooke Hogan to turn heel and doublecross the hulkster.
I caught just that main event and thought "Tazz just quoted Michael Cole, didn't he? And it's either this or Superman Cena beating half the roster in 20 minutes."

Anyways, I just thought about it. Shawn Michaels, "Mr. Wrestlemania"...has a record of 6-10 (More losses than anyone else too come to think of it!).

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
I missed all of RAW last night.

Also RVD came back and his entrance music is awesome. Basically just a Break down with ROB VAN DAM in between.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:07 AM. Reason: RVD
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
I was planning on going to Raw last night, but I thought it was further away and it's finals week, too.

I didn't care much for the show last night, anyway.

I really hope they stop using every name except Truth & Wisdom for JoMo and Truth. The rest of them are like, WCW cheesy.