Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
you made me watch it. your fault.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Well it wouldn't. Because it didn't.
Are you sure you aren't American? We can use you to keep the Iraq war going BTW.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Yes they could have gone up afterwards, or guessed - or they could've just fucking landed on the fucking moon. Why not believe something that every astronomer on eath believes in, just because someone made a spooky video full of mis-information and bullshit?
Ad populum

I don't care what astronomers believe, because I don't believe in them.
FOR DIXIE

lol i wasnt gonna say this but i will just for fun: Why not believe something that every religious person believes in, god or a higher power, just because a few heathens made some anti-religious pamphlets? Obviously it's true because religious people believe in it, and religious people are qualified authorities in what really happened in the world.

also i bet there's at least one astronomer who thinks that the moon landing was a hoax, who may or may not be a nut.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Are you thinking of astrologists?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
no. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn't make it true -- or good. And referring to that consensus of belief as some sort of evidence that something happened or didn't happen is what is known as an appeal to the people.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Ad populus
Ditto - if a lot of people believe the moon landing was fake there must be something to it, right?

It's not like the opinions of scientists and astronomers actually carry more weight in this topic over nuts on the internet or anything. And it's not as if they can provide things like photographs of the landing site, or rocks they picked up there or anything like that.

But then again they probably fabricated it all because the New World Order in cooperation with the Jews told them to.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
So I am to trust the people who recorded over the original video of Apollo 11 because they said they needed to use the tape for something else.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
no. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn't make it true -- or good. And referring to that consensus of belief as some sort of evidence that something happened or didn't happen is what is known as an appeal to the people.
But what is your point, that people shouldn't believe things that other people believe simply because others think it's true?
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Ditto - if a lot of people believe the moon landing was fake there must be something to it, right?
Yes, that's a good, and more relevant, counter-example.

[quote]It's not like the opinions of scientists and astronomers actually carry more weight in this topic over nuts on the internet or anything.[/quote[

They carry more weight as it pertains to the consensus of the scientific community but not more weight as to what actually happened. Reality does not conform to the scientific consensus.

Quote:
And it's not as if they can provide things like photographs of the landing site, or rocks they picked up there or anything like that.
I already talked about this. That one picture looked like sliced cheese. Rocks could've been obtained on a later mission to the moon or FABRICATED. Same with photographs.

haven't you guys learned anything from arguing with geggy?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So I am to trust the people who recorded over the original video of Apollo 11 because they said they needed to use the tape for something else.
Yes because that's not evidence for or against anything. Possibly evidence that NASA didn't have enough tape in the 70s or that they didn't label things very clearly.

What it comes down to is this - if you come at this from the perspective that they were faked and you need to find evidence to support this then you can probably fool yourself into believing it pretty quickly. If you come at it from the perspective that people on the internet are stupid and gay then you can quickly see thought the bullshit to the truth of the matter.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
But what is your point, that people shouldn't believe things that other people believe simply because others think it's true?
Yea, basically. Look up ad populum or appeal to the people on wikipedia.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
What it comes down to is this - if you come at this from the perspective that they were faked and you need to find evidence to support this then you can probably fool yourself into believing it pretty quickly. If you come at it from the perspective that people on the internet are stupid and gay then you can quickly see thought the bullshit to the truth of the matter.
that thought process is probably similar to the way stupid gay people on the internet think.
Hasn't this moon hoax thing been around before the internet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
They stated they erased it because they could not afford to buy more tape because of lack of money. Mans "greatest" achievement was not locked up in a vault? Yeah. Ok buddy.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Yea, basically. Look up ad populum or appeal to the people on wikipedia.
I didn't word my last post very well. What I meant was, should people not believe something because other people believe it and for no other reason?
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
You should neither believe nor disbelieve anything on the basis of another's belief. The point isn't that the opposite of what others believe is true, or that what they believe isn't true, but only that what other people believe is irrelevant.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
I'm going to tell my doctor that next time he tries to prescribe me anything. Training, knowledge or scientific consensus should never impinge on my belief that I know better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Oh man, I forgot about how evil pharmaceuticals are. Great example.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
lol you're the king of irrelevancy.

Training, knowledge or scientific consensus doesn't make something true.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Oh man, I forgot about how evil pharmaceuticals are. Great example.
Seriously, I don't even want to get in to this But to say the least, doctors sometimes prescribe something, and it causes an adverse effect/doesn't work. So they change medicine, rinse and repeat. Medicine isn't an exact science. The most exact thing in medicine is anti-biotics, everything else is treating symptoms -- not curing sickness.

IM ALMOST AS IRRELEVANT AS METAL MILITIA IS. I THINK ALL I NEED TO DO TO IMPROVE MY IMPERSONATION OF METAL MILITIA IS TAKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY AND CAST IT AS ARROGANCE AND JERKEDNESS THEN I WOULD BE FUCKING CANDID MY AVATAR WOULD EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF A CAT WITH SUNGLASSES.

Metal militia you're great and you remind me of Nietzsche
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
I already talked about this. That one picture looked like sliced cheese. Rocks could've been obtained on a later mission to the moon or FABRICATED. Same with photographs.
no. first off, i never said it was 'the best' evidence, i said it was the most recent. the images i posted were collected off of a live feed of an orbiter literally weeks ago. they had been anticipated by scientists around the world and were being monitored closely by a team of people at arizona state university as well as another team in russia. the team was made up of nasa employees as well as graduate students and professors that had zero affiliation with the government. but i'm sure that by your standards it just means they were brainwashed, or something else equally ridiculous.

anyone who believes the apollo landings did not happen is an idiot.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
lol you're the king of irrelevancy.

Training, knowledge or scientific consensus doesn't make something true.
No but as a layman you have to try and come to a conclusion based on your limited knowledge of the subject. You can either listen to what people that "do shit in space" for a living and know what they're talking about. Not to mention can produce solid evidence to back-up their claims... OR you can listen to people that have no qualifications or knowledge in the subject area and cannot produce any evidence that stands up to even the lightest scrutiny.

But I'm not going to continue arguing this with you because I can tell you're not going to change your mind. Though you might want to check out some other conspiracies while you're at it - they have just as shitty evidence discovered by just as credulous sources. Never know what you might learn!
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
no. first off, i never said it was 'the best' evidence, i said it was the most recent.
Oops, I couldn't remember and didn't feel like checking.

Quote:
the images i posted were collected from a live feed of an orbiter literally weeks ago, they had been anticipated by scientists around the world and were being monitored closely by a team of people at arizona state university as well as another team in russia. the team was made up of nasa employees as well as graduate students and professors that had zero affiliation with the government. but i'm sure that by your standards it just means they were brainwashed, or something else equally ridiculous.
it doesn't really mean anything. Remember when I said they could've just planted shit on the moon later? The picture could be real, but it doesn't prove that th eoriginal moon landing which happened 40 years before that did happen.

And look don't blame me because your arguments and evidence are substandard and so easy to criticize.

Anyone who believes anything is an idiot. You believe something. Therefore you are an idiot.

I don't believe anything. Good day.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
lol I'm such an asshole you know that? Here I want to accuse you of a false dichotomy but lets not go down that road because it might blow your mind...

but lets have some fun huh? Just a little?

Quote:
You can either listen to what people that "do shit in space" for a living and know what they're talking about.
People who do shit in space aren't an authority on what really happened in space. They might be able to tell me the theories as they stand, and evidence, but once they state it as truth they have stepped into opinion land, and their opinion is about as relevant as mine.
Furthermore, these people who do shit "in space" aren't even authorities of what happened with the moon landing. The people with the most creditibility on this subject would be historians of some kind. Probably, no relevant field of history or anthropology exists in order to make a worthy claim on this subject. It almost falls into the realm of non-rationality, which means that there could never been any authority and science should have nothing to do with it.
Obviously you fuck bags don't know anything about real science. Science doesn't care what happened on the moon. Science doesn't care about the "Scientific consensus," or what one scientist thinks in one time period. Science is a dick! A giant fucking DICK. THATS ALL SCIENCE IS.

Quote:
Not to mention can produce solid evidence to back-up their claims.
lol

Anyway now that I've been irrelevant you can suck some cock.

oh yea and i dont believe in the moon landing hoax and you and elx are idiots.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
Kahl you know that saying things like "false dichotomy" don't make you some kind of genius right? I know exactly what a false dichotomy is and I don't feel like an idiot when I read your responses - I think "hahahah, look at this fucking asshole who thinks he's a fucking genius because he uses not particularly obscure words".

Well woopty fucking do, Kahl - your ad hominem may best be described via Hanlon's Razor. Look at me I'm fucking smart! I know about not-very-obscure things!

I know you'll have some equally fucking nonce-ish response to this, and quite frankly I look forward to it. I could use a laugh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
How about World Trade Center Building 7. How the hell did a fire level it.