Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
Right in the butt. Nothing is worse than getting fagged in the ass.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
So how did you "put in" when you were born into these entitlements?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
I pay for my own health insurance. I got a legal job and pay my taxes. I bought my own house. I donate blood regularly even if only to shut them up and make them quit calling me. Oh and I dont approve the killing government employees to try and prove some half baked notion of entitlement.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
In an hour and 1/2 Los Angeles decides if they boycott Arizona.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
GIVE SANCTIONS MORE TIME
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Where will I get my Arizona Ice Tea?
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
Im sure there will be tea runners in Nevada.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
Here is something amusing.

"Arizona's export shipments of merchandise in 2009 totaled $14.0 billion.
The state's largest market was Mexico. Arizona posted exports of $4.5 billion to Mexico, close to one-third (32 percent) of the state's total export shipments in 2009."

http://www.trade.gov/td/industry/ote...s/arizona.html
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Here is something amusing.

"Arizona's export shipments of merchandise in 2009 totaled $14.0 billion.
The state's largest market was Mexico. Arizona posted exports of $4.5 billion to Mexico, close to one-third (32 percent) of the state's total export shipments in 2009."

http://www.trade.gov/td/industry/ote...s/arizona.html
Ya, I know,

The place where I "work" sells a boat load of industrial products to Mexico. See, all the manufacturing is done over there, hence why we are all out of work over here and that shit we sell them is made from China and guess what.....all the profit goes to the Board Members and CEO's of the corporation while the American people push papers and except lower and lower salaries.

So....what's your point?
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 12th, 2010, 09:32 PM       
Old May 13th, 2010, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Ya, I know,

The place where I "work" sells a boat load of industrial products to Mexico. See, all the manufacturing is done over there, hence why we are all out of work over here and that shit we sell them is made from China and guess what.....all the profit goes to the Board Members and CEO's of the corporation while the American people push papers and except lower and lower salaries.

So....what's your point?
Chinese parts made in Mexico?
Banned

Old May 14th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Chinese parts made in Mexico?
Ya,

they aren't made here. All the US economy is now a days is the middle man for production based manufacturing. We import chinese made tools and sell them to Mexico's factories.

Hence why we are all outta jobs here. Service based economies don't work.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 14th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
We do still export a decent amount of raw material... To China... Who then sells it back to us as product... Shit.
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Oh so the parts themselves are manufactured in China then shipped through you to Mexico where its assembled?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Well,

Who is funding the ethnocentric group called La Raza that teaching race based revolution?
You mouth-breathing, moronic boob.

"La Raza" does not neccessarily mean "The Race", it can mean "the People", which it does in that context. Hispanic/Latino ISN'T A FUCKING RACE. THERE ARE WHITE HISPANICS, BLACK HISPANICS, AND BROWN HISPANICS. ITS A CULTURAL IDENTITY, NOT AN ETHNIC ONE!

La Raza is a civil rights group for Hispanic people. Yes, a civil rights group. I know that must upset you that they would DARE to get together to defend themselves against racism, but you'll just have to live with it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Many Mexicans are white, of Spanish lineage. When they came over from Europe, they weren't as good at genociding the natives as America.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
There are many ethnocentric groups (privately funded by foundations and big business) that preach race war. Preach division. Preach victim ideology.

If you look at the paper trail La Raza, one of the most incediary Latino Ethnocentric groups, gets most of its money from Wall-Mart. We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.
That's right, the immigrants are mindless and defenseless and are manipulated by forces that only you, in your position of privilege, can possibly hope to understand.

"First, as a sovereign nation, the United States has the right to determine who comes and who stays. . . [It also] has a right to consider enforcement at a variety of levels, including border enforcement, interior enforcement, and workplace enforcement. . . We support enforcement...[because] as Americans, we recognize it's the right thing to do." - NCLR CEO Janet Murguía From: http://www.nclr.org/files/42528_file...Y2005FINAL.pdf
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 14th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Oh so the parts themselves are manufactured in China then shipped through you to Mexico where its assembled?
I know some cars are built that way. A lot of the parts for those are made in the US, though.
Banned

Old May 14th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Mexico....then back up to the US. 1st world workers can't compete with slave / sweated labor who recieve less then a dollar an hour compared to high end US Union wages of 25-35 dollars an hour with benefits and pension plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post

it can mean "the People", which it does in that context. Hispanic/Latino ISN'T A FUCKING RACE. THERE ARE WHITE HISPANICS, BLACK HISPANICS, AND BROWN HISPANICS. ITS A CULTURAL IDENTITY, NOT AN ETHNIC ONE!
Yes,

That's exactly what I've been saying. It's an incediary divisive ideology which preaches a victim ideology. Many of these "Cultural Leaders" reinforce the idea that there are these boogeymen after every Hispanic and Latino. There aren't. There are however very weathy people who wish to use them as slave labor (to break the middle class).

I still believe its race based though. That's the only place we differ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
La Raza is a civil rights group for Hispanic people. Yes, a civil rights group. I know that must upset you that they would DARE to get together to defend themselves against racism, but you'll just have to live with it.
There is no racism against them. Many people are just angry because illegal aliens (OF ALL RACES, most of which are Chinese) are bankrupting hospitals, social safety nets, and schools around the country while lowering the standards of legal citizens....naturalized or otherwise.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
kind of interesting that you need a union to have a middle class (your quote, right?) but unions are part of what makes globalization appealing...
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2010, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
All the US economy is now a days is the middle man for production based manufacturing. [...] Hence why we are all outta jobs here.
Well .... yes and no. I work for a vertically integrated packaging company that buys raws from all over the world to manufacture the packaging right here in SEPA. The packaging is used to pack products sold in major grocery and specialty stores throughout the country and the world

I fully admit that we are small potatoes - however, there are thousands of companies just like ours serving manufacturing needs in niche markets throughout the private sector.

The reason you don't hear more about this is that many of these companies are so small they are privately held - as are we. As such they don't register on the "DOW" or "S&P" indices.

The job market isn't great but it isn't horrible either. You just need to know where to look.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
YEAH...JUST LIKE HOW IN MY CO-ED VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GIRLS ON OUR TEAM WE CAN STILL PLAY BUT WE AUTOMATICALLY GET AN OUT EACH INNING. HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE EQUALITY? THEY'RE BASICALLY ASSUMING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET AN OUT ON THEIR OWN.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM       
Banned

Old May 17th, 2010, 09:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Well .... yes and no. I work for a vertically integrated packaging company that buys raws from all over the world to manufacture the packaging right here in SEPA.
That's good but like you said its small potatoes in the country. The manufacturing base has been thoroughly devastated. One reason why the economy has fallen into this endless abyss. Jobs like yours are one of the only reasons why the US economy is still functioning.

Its amazing to see how greed can literally destroy a whole civilization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
kind of interesting that you need a union to have a middle class (your quote, right?) but unions are part of what makes globalization appealing...
Hello Mr. Negative Nelly,

What makes globalization appealing is bought and payed for politicians who can pass laws to destroy Unions and Privately owned businesses. Not Labor Organizations. It's basic in the sense that if you allow and give incentives to corporations to off shore their entire operation to save money on labor then they will do it. It's not because Labor Organizations ask for a living wage, it's because the system has been put in place to actually by pass 1st world workers....Union or Non-Union alike.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
^^^ No.

Small potatoes multiplied by thousands upon thousands is a significant fraction of this country's GDP. It probably doesn't equal one EXXON/MOBIL, but then again, their profits dwarf all but about 20 countries in the world.

Our "cottage industries" provide jobs, goods and services, and drive the economy from the ground, not the other way around. We can't afford not to do more with less, and the "less" comes in the form of running an agile, or lean organization, not from cutting wages or jobs. We're as big as we've ever been, and we're hiring more individuals.

I'm only speaking from one company's perspective, but I can assure you the movement is pervasive across industrial boundaries and organizational frameworks.

So, with all due respect, you are not speaking from a position of knowledge here. I am.
You may already be there.