Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
I went to I-Mockery and a hockey thread broke out.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
I only caught the last 4 mins of the game tuesday night but the dog pile in the pens net was intense.

GO MALKIN!......and no one else.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The last thing I wanna do is start fighting in a hockey thread.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Hands up, who eventually expects to hear that ZQ's discovered Tadao hiding in some bushes outside her bedroom window.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
Game 7 is a god damn catch-22

Detroit:
+ 2 Finns
- Fucking annoying fans

Penguins:
+Fans not so annoying
- Crosby
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Excuse my hockey ignorance. There can be no tie in this game right? Is this the only game were O.T. is forever?
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
I think O.T. goes on as long as it needs to in every playoff game
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Red Wings are losers

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
I am wholly satisfied with this outcome.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Not abig hockey fan here, but am impressed with two different teams in pittsburgh winning championships within a year. Now lets see if the pirates can complete the trifecta
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
@ Hossa
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Yay Team! Good Job Pittsburgh.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:37 AM       
I'm not wild about Fleury, but I was just so tired of Osgood and his constant cocky "I'm so wonderful" shit.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM       
Yeah I know what a faggot

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 09:21 AM       
Cindy can go suck on it.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
Ye-haw! They're the only penguins in Pittsburgh and they pulled through!

From what I've heard though, I doubt the Pirates will do that well. We'll have to see though.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
The Stanley Cup should be making rounds in a few months right?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
I dunno, usually it goes from charity to charity when the team members are finished with it. I'm still bitter from missing it last year

Edit: Remember this? Didn't some player do this too?

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
It'll be back. It always comes back.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
He was taking his life in his hands saying "never mind" after putting the Stanley Cup upside down in front of an auditorium full of pumped-up hardcore hockey fans.
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
07 - Ducks
08- Red Wings
09 - Penguins

I bet 10 € that Thrashers or Black hawks win in 2010
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
SABRES IN OH TEN!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Emery puts the Flyers over the top in '10
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I dunno, usually it goes from charity to charity when the team members are finished with it. I'm still bitter from missing it last year
One of the Red Wings came to an MSU football game last November and brought the cup with him. I got to touch it