Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
goldeneye for wii
need for speed for ps3
vindictus for pc

schimid conned me into getting NFS...it's rly ok at best
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
working on Xenosaga: Episode II for like the 3rd time.

Tbh, I still haven't even cracked my ep. III open yet cuz every time I play its predecessors, I'll immediately move onto something else, then forget the minute details of the RPG and can't bring myself to finish the trilogy by starting III. It all has to be fluid, so I'll just start the whole series all over again and like 110 hrs. later, feel the urge to move on to a SH, CT, or something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Just play it already.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
which one you are talking about?
All of them have done the same thing but I'm playing Portrait of Ruin right now. I have no clue how to actually beat the game.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:39 PM       
How can you have no clue how to beat Portrait of Ruin. Just look at a faq.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot Kukuro View Post
working on Xenosaga: Episode II for like the 3rd time.

Tbh, I still haven't even cracked my ep. III open yet cuz every time I play its predecessors, I'll immediately move onto something else, then forget the minute details of the RPG and can't bring myself to finish the trilogy by starting III. It all has to be fluid, so I'll just start the whole series all over again and like 110 hrs. later, feel the urge to move on to a SH, CT, or something.

Just trudge through episode 2. I didn't care for it really until I learned to be really good with the zone breaks. Shion KOS-MOS and Ziggy are the best for consecutive breaks.

All of Episode III is amazing.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 08:42 PM       
Super Meat Boy on PC is buggy as all fuck. It's more stable as of this afternoon and it's getting gamepad support fixed tomorrow so that people without 360 gamepads can play without using a controller emulator. At least custom levels will make up for it in January.

Also I had to skip on of the levels in Rapture and I'm stuck on the last one in The End before the boss. And I can't unlock The Kid because McMullen hates me and wants to drain all the love out of my heart and fill it with burning hatred.

It's working.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 08:59 PM       
i bought sonic the hedgehog 2006 for 360 today because i watched a video showing off all its hilarious bugs and wanted to experience it for myself

schimid and i are actually having a lot of fun with it. well, at it. the game is so broken, it's hilarious.

it did however make me yell at it once, and that's the first time i've screamed at a game since mario kart double dash.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM       
Or since you couldn't beat my ghost.
Im one good looking Troll
monster_movie_night is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 11:03 PM       
I like the original Zelda Ocarina Of time but I also played the master quest version which make the dungeon quite different and difficult.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Super Meat Boy on PC is buggy as all fuck. It's more stable as of this afternoon and it's getting gamepad support fixed tomorrow so that people without 360 gamepads can play without using a controller emulator. At least custom levels will make up for it in January.

Also I had to skip on of the levels in Rapture and I'm stuck on the last one in The End before the boss. And I can't unlock The Kid because McMullen hates me and wants to drain all the love out of my heart and fill it with burning hatred.

It's working.
I gave everyone warning about the Kid. It took me five hours with a gamepad. Good luck, kiddo!
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 03:14 AM       
Okay I guess I understand Dwarf Fortress more or less, at least the basics. The Keep is coming along quite okay I guess, some experiments with water flooded some of my caverns but then again that´s what they were there for.
Ran into a problem when everything froze over when winter came but I realized that my Dwarves can life off of wine and be okay...gotta think about constructing a well when spring comes around again. No enemies so far but if as much as one goblin shows up, I fucked I guess.

And I played some Hot Pursuit with two friends yesterday...beat both of them in the first race (normally they are great at racing and I suck more than you can imagine at these kind of games) and wrecked one of them as a racer while he was a cop...he rage-quitted *sigh*. He´s a great guy but he can´t stand losing...at all.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 07:40 AM       
I was playing Black Ops online last night and I honestly can't understand what people find so entertaining about it. I've been playing FPS' for damn near 20 years and I still don't understand what's so entertaining about running in circles, shooting each other in the ass. I'll probably never get it though. When you win, it's meh and when you lose it's meh.

I think that the only shooter I've actually spent time playing online was L4D because it was unique and exciting, at least until L4D2 came out and killed the playerbase :P
has a woody
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Got an email telling me to stop seeding Sonic 4. Which is stupid. I've seeded MUCH better games!

Beat Dr. Featus in Super Meat Boy last night, and the level I skipped in Rapture. Working on the Dark World in world 3 now before I even attempt getting The Kid again.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 12:42 PM       
I've got A+'s in every level. All I need to beat it is getting the bandages. How've you done on Cotton Alley?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
My highest save on any game ever was FFX at maybe 75 hours. For Pokemon games I think Silver wins at around 50 hours. Seriously, how do you guys not hit a point where it gets completely boring.
I was in the fourth and fifth grade and I was poor and had no other games or systems for a very long time. My mum was very cool and saved up $20 to get the game for my birthday.
has a woody
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 07:10 PM       
PETA made Super Tofu Boy because they love being piggybacking cock holsters.

Team Meat's response?
Quote:
How many PETA members does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. PETA can't change anything.
Then they added Tofu Boy as a playable character when you type "petaphile" in the character select. You can't even beat level 1 with him. That's how awful he is.

was never good
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 08:53 PM       
that sounds like a dev team i can get behind
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 09:07 PM       
man i might buy the game just for that
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 12:17 AM       
Thats amazing.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
Played through Dead Nation today. A great little game and wohoo - Germany´s Number 8 (meh) and I´m Number 7 in my Country...was 3rd yesterday...though we only have about 700 People playing aparently.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:06 AM       
Ffuuu I'm still going through the Ace Attorney games, up to Apollo's game.

I really want to play super meat boy though... I could fiend that for hours.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
Can someone explain to me why Xenogears is considered good? I tried playing it and couldn't find anything appealing.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
I'm not playing it YET, but I pre-order the Collector's Edition of Dead Space 2. It'll come with concept art, a soundtrack, it gave me the code for Ignition (which is surprisingly hard), and best of all, a REPLICA PLASMA CUTTER! A really good deal for $80.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 08:40 AM       
I've been playing the first Phoenix Wright and it's surprisingly entertaining.