Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Assh*le, you mean.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:41 PM       
"Fucktard" from days gone by might get me banned. I'm getting twitchy fingers on the keyboard to toss that out in your case, matey!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:48 PM       
i don't belong here and you can't go with me you'll only slow me down until i send for you don't wear your hair that way if you cannot be true i'll understand
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i don't belong here and you can't go with me you'll only slow me down until i send for you don't wear your hair that way if you cannot be true i'll understand
ohsnap
idontsavvy
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
yes, i did tell him that i did not like him and did not want a boyfriend, but then my mother told him that i was just being shy. i also did not want to go on the date, but my mother had already accepted on my behalf and now it's too late to back out
the hell it is. ditch that bitch
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Listen to Willie. He knows.....
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I'm pretty sure that this isn't a real date and that your mother is just trying to get you to have some sort of actual human interaction, which is ironic considering the fact that she chose to home school you.
you are incorrect in all of your assumptions sir

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:39 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:11 AM       
At this point Elx your best option is to tell him the truth. That you dont like him yada yada yada but also explain that your mother is telling him all this other shit that just isnt true and you dont know why. If this just doesnt seam like a good option you can always be supper clingy and talk about how you want to get married and have a ton of kids and so on. Commitment scares young guys off more than bleeding vag. Im sure he would be happy to look at one bleeding or not.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:16 AM       
he lost minn. AND dc, i guess all those eyebots broadcasting his message didn't really help that much
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:19 AM       
I like how the Electoral vote and the Popular vote are so far from each other. I wonder what each states popular vote count is.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:05 AM       
I feel for ya, elx...I had a stalker-ish guy in college and for the longest time my mom accepted dates on my behalf when he'd call my house. It sucked.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
No. Belay that query.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Milhouse should come in here at any time.
Is that why you came back? To show me you can now use a thesaurus?

COSMICALLY SPEAKING?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:19 AM       
guys if i post a link to a cafepress store that has tshirts to buy and say "HEY BUY A TSHIRT OK" do you think i will get a infraction
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:22 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:53 AM       
That's a cool t-shirt. I'd wear it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You would be one of the few, didn't he take all but 1 state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah, it was that bad. He won everything but Minnesota in 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he lost minn. AND dc, i guess all those eyebots broadcasting his message didn't really help that much
Just shows my incomplete knowledge of history. I thought that the popular vote that year was a bit closer than in '72, but I totally forgot about the landslide in the Electoral College. Fritz ran a horrible campaign that year, though - I think Ferraro would have been a better presidential candidate for the Dems that year.

Nice graphic T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I mistook this [picture thread] for the chat thread. EXCUSE ME.
Apparently so did I. My apologies Fathom.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:55 AM       
Saw courtroom testimony this morning from the trial of that Peoria pitcher who threw a ball into the stands during the fight at the Dayton Dragons game.

They showed an x-ray where the ball hit the guy hard enough to leave clear imprints of the stitching in his skull.

Amazingly, the guy who was hit (a fan in the stands, complete innocent bystander) only suffered a concussion. He couldn't read for 4 days and he still gets headaches. The ball hit him in the temple.

The Peoria player who threw the ball claims that he was aiming for the padding beside the dugout to "scare the Dragons players" during the fight. Immediately after he threw the ball, he got taken down by just about everyone on the Dragons and had the shit beaten out of him.

He's up for 2 counts of felonious assault. I completely believe that a baseball in the hands of a professional pitcher could be a deadly weapon if he wanted it to be.

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM       
hey youse guyse better watch it now cuz my Chris Hansen avittar is back so dont try any funny predator tricks you creeps might have up youre sleeves. I'm talking seriouse intarnet businesses here!
this whole post is mainly directed at Hickman BTW
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM       
I imagine all the red states to be under Soviet control.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i tried but sam blocked me
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Saw courtroom testimony this morning from the trial of that Peoria pitcher who threw a ball into the stands during the fight at the Dayton Dragons game.

They showed an x-ray where the ball hit the guy hard enough to leave clear imprints of the stitching in his skull.

Amazingly, the guy who was hit (a fan in the stands, complete innocent bystander) only suffered a concussion. He couldn't read for 4 days and he still gets headaches. The ball hit him in the temple.

The Peoria player who threw the ball claims that he was aiming for the padding beside the dugout to "scare the Dragons players" during the fight. Immediately after he threw the ball, he got taken down by just about everyone on the Dragons and had the shit beaten out of him.

He's up for 2 counts of felonious assault. I completely believe that a baseball in the hands of a professional pitcher could be a deadly weapon if he wanted it to be.

Doesn't sound like he has very good aim under pressure.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:12 PM       
was that what the deleted Sam/stalker thread was about?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 08:39 PM       
No

At first that is who I thought it was.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:05 PM       
It was Jonathon Clement, wasn't it?