Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Captain Bukakke
Tropical is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 08:01 AM       
Yea boogie, I agree.
If it were up to me, I'd increase the range of the Motion Dectector and Sonar.

Dumb things about this game... Thermal Goggles... mushrooms and herbs and claymore mines show up brightly. WTF? They don't produce heat. And yea the Radio convo about the Russian Glowcaps. Nice save Hideo.

The Croc Cap... yea annoying, only got it second time playing it. I used a walkthrough to tell me where it is.

The end yea... if you save and you come back. Either he sneaks up on you, or he's so old he dies. Really smart.

The sorrow... really smart concept. You pay for all the people you've killed.

I got all the boss camoflauges. Many are not worth getting. Like the fire from tranqulizing fury. It cuts flame damages by half. But the sneaking suit cuts everything by half. The fly is funny. Cold war made it very easy cause guards super hesitate to shoot you from the front. The hornet was funny... got bees to attack guards and i just watched it non stop. The spirit suit from sorrow is convienient for sneaking up on ppl now. The spider from fear sucked, ocelot's sucked... i had penatazamine or I'd just eat more food. The spider was fun for a few minutes. The moss was usefull for general camoflauge and regaining stamina. The snake was a boring suit, just stay down and you had good cover.

I can't be fucked to shoot all the little frogs for the 100% camoflague suit.

The tuxedo i won fitted the theme song lol.

Story? Loved it. But the end... hmmmm... Eva was like a lesser woman would break down or something. But I just thought that The Boss was pathetically loyal.
Big Boss should just get to keep outer heaven and kill everyone
The field of white flowers was beautiful. I though the theme song worked well there but not in the opening of Op:Snake Eater.

Ocelot, he's cooler when he's young because of how tremendously faggoty he is. It's super funny.

Somehow i suspect Raikov didn't do any work. He's just Volgin's toyboy. Like Caligula would allow his horse to be a member of the senate.

Yea and wow Ocelot has alot of connections.
It's funny how we know Liquid Owns him now.

Loved the game. Playing it thru again with all my new camo's and toys rule! It's really funny.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 12:32 PM       
yeah I miss how remarkably easy it was to get stealth camo in the first MGS. basically all I did with it was stick c4 on peoples backs and watch them blow up. But now you have effin shoot 64 frogs. I tried using the walkthrough to find them but I can't even find the first one