Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:19 PM       
I wonder if CaptainBubba and Chojin are still trying to log in :/
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
I don't think there so retarted they can't read that it says there back up at 12:00
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:47 PM       
Well, it was 9:00 here when it shut down, so, at 11 PM Central.

I need to get to sleep, though. I have to go back to my stupid-ass High School in the morning
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:58 PM       
it was only 7 for me, so i wont be playing untill tomorrow morning
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by juttin
I'm sure Chojin took screenshots, that seems like his favorite thing to do :/
OH YEAH? WELL, UH

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, CLIFF "STEELE" STEELE?

VICTORY.

INVITE ME TO A PARTY WILL YOU

H8 GIRLZ

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 02:19 AM       
was that whole gay thing done while I was trapped outside by the stupid knife throwing women?

Because I ccan fucking roll them now
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 04:06 AM       

let me all up ins this sausage fest
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 07:44 PM       
"CRC Error: The file CProgram Files\e-Games\RAN_Online(en)\data\Animation\a_npc_st_stay. bin doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor."

:ignore
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:24 PM       
Apparently I'm cool enough to murder highschool student's but conciously can't walk on the grass.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM       

HORALE.
Banned

Old Sep 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
WE ARE AN UNBEATABLE KUNG-FU FORCE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM       
I'll be playing this for the next fifteen minutes and probably tommorrow morning at 5 AM if anyone cares to join me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 10:30 PM       
I just got the fuck beat out of me by Guitar Woman.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 03:27 AM       
I decided to download this and see how it is

I'll try to play tomorrow
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 01:27 PM       
Downloaded it and getting the patch right now. Should be in soon :O

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 01:57 PM       
Ok I'm in under Zomboid40.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 03:51 PM       
I'll start playing whenever i get a chance to register, the egame site isn't working
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 08:30 PM       
This site's invaluable:

http://www.playran.com/
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:33 PM       
and a great site to browse during weekly maintenance, thanks! ^_^
Mocker
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM       
for nothing ;_;
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:43 PM       
You're welcome.

By the way, was that you I saw last night?
Mocker
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:01 PM       
yep - Zigz the sword swinging student
BANNED

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:39 PM       
Do you actually have to enter your drivers license number? Do they check that?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:43 PM       
No, I think that's just a number that they ask you for so you can get your password back.
BANNED

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM       
alright I'm registered I'll see you guys ononce maintenance is donewith.