Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 08:12 PM        Red Dead Redemption
Anyone else excited for this? I loved Red Dead Revolver, and this should be a pretty awesome sequel.

That was very funny. Well done.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 08:38 PM       
I haven't really paid any attention to the media for this one, I didn't really care for Red Dead Revolver too much. I'm in the "just couldn't get into it" camp.

Gun, on the other hand, was coooooool. I think they could do a good sequel to that, make it better.

I like that western-themed games have been pretty well hard to find up until the past couple of years. I mean, besides Sunset Riders and Cowboy Kid and Gunman's Proof, what else was there?

(video game secret: Dead Man's Hand is the only FPS I've beaten without using a god mode cheat)
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:13 PM       
I'm the opposite. Red Dead Revolver was cool, but Gun was so... meh. I still played it a bit, though.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:51 PM       
I vaguely remember Red Dead Revolver. All I remember with clarity was that fat bastard with dynamite. Hated him so much.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Yeah, I was pretty underwhelmed with Gun. I was expecting it to be as a good as RDR, and it really fell short in that regard.

Supposedly, this one will be a mix of RDR and GTA IV, so it sounds promising.

Edit: I remember reading a preview that said you can shoot and kill pretty much anything you see. You can ride your horse and spot a deer minding its own business and then just decide to blow its head off. Kinda redneck, but that level of interaction with the environment will be cool, to say the least.

That was very funny. Well done.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Supposedly, this one will be a mix of RDR and GTA IV, so it sounds promising.

Edit: I remember reading a preview that said you can shoot and kill pretty much anything you see. You can ride your horse and spot a deer minding its own business and then just decide to blow its head off. Kinda redneck, but that level of interaction with the environment will be cool, to say the least.
If this is all true then I am on board. I would love a western that played like GTA4
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM       
Well yeah, GUN had its faults--the towns were tiny and the gameplay was a bit too linear (at least as far as I got).
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM       
GUN was weak. I played it all the way through because I just knew it was going to "open up" any minute and then the credits started to roll. Total crap.