Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:14 PM        Soccer
Quote:
The New Zealand women's soccer team has pulled off a major upset in South Korea.
The Football Ferns have beaten South American champion Argentina 1-0 at the Peace Queen Cup. The goal was scored by Amber Hearn in the 15th minute.
New Zealand coach John Herdman says the Peace Queen Cup is the second biggest tournament behind the World Cup.
IN YOUR FACE, EL PILA! IS THERE A SPORT AT WHICH YOUR NATION'S WOMEN DON'T SUCK? OH YEAH!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
Football FERNS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
It's the naming system. The Ferns part means it's the girls team. The Football means that NZ cunts think soccer is so crappy it doesn't deserve a colour. For example Rugby's Black Ferns, Netball's Silver Ferns, & Cricket's White Ferns.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Why not the Poppys?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
Because poppies aren't a significant cultural symbol here?

Well, they are, but they represent death.

You'd have to ask some Moari why they cream themselves over ferns, except they wouldn't know as they're barely literate thanks to decades of European colonial abuse.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
AND FOOTBALL.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Shut up with you shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
I don't think New Zealand speaks a variation of Spanish.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
I labeled the thread Soccer to avoid this argument about football.

Someone poke an Australian so he can jabber on about Aussie Rules.

I knew I should've made the thread about the Olympics. The woman's basketball groups were announced today.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
The USA Men's Baxetball is absolutely stacked. Lebron, Kobe, Howard, and Anthony as 4 of your starters? Also Chris Paul and Dewayne Wade likely coming off the bench?This team will steamroll it's way to the Gold. I'm so sure of it that if they don't win the Gold, I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

ps - 2004's bronze winning squad sucked balls and is a much inferior team to this rendition.

Last edited by WhiteRat : Jun 16th, 2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: shit
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The Football Ferns have beaten South American champion Argentina 1-0 at the Peace Queen Cup
Argentina had never won a female soccer tournament, south american champions? where did you get this?

BTW, one thing that i like of "futbol" is the commentaries, when the players do a score the commentary man shout: "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AL!!!!!!!!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 11:57 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I labeled the thread Soccer to avoid this argument about football.

Someone poke an Australian so he can jabber on about Aussie Rules.

I knew I should've made the thread about the Olympics. The woman's basketball groups were announced today.
I was going to put up a picture here of Jocko, but damned if I can't find a good one other than a tiny pic of him holding a giant Energizer battery

By the way, you're right, we should have an Olympics thread.