Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 01:12 AM       
JUST MAN UP AND SHAVE IT JEANETTE
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
You should try Nair or that laser stuff.
Nair burns my delicate skin. And as for shaving, well, the instant I slash, it starts to grow back. Plucking lasts longer.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:25 PM       
YEAH.
My theory is: I might be a hairy muthafoocka, but at least I have a stable career of bearded woman later in life.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I just use an electric razor on my face and a regular razor elsewhere.

the woman who's in the guiness book of world records for the longest beard lives in my town :O at first you think he's just a guy with a woman voice, but nope...

and i know what you mean about shaving, zhukov. When I used to shave my "beard" off I would be left looking at like this tiny looking chin and I always thought I looked like a doofus/irish farmer. I think it's just shock :O itll wear off.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
YEAH.
My theory is: I might be a hairy muthafoocka, but at least I have a stable career of bearded woman later in life.
SAM SHE'S ALL YOURS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM       
Shaving a woman is supposed to be sexy.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
YEAH.
I could never want you more then I do right now.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:23 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 06:44 PM       
Neosporin or Polysporin.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Nair burns my delicate skin. And as for shaving, well, the instant I slash, it starts to grow back. Plucking lasts longer.
Why not wax?

As a real man I have hair all over. I found the solution to this problem is hook up with an Italian woman that thinks a harry man is a sexy man.

As for maintanence... I use an electric beard trimmer to keep my beard from going all Afghani on me and a 3 blade to keep the upper part of the cheeks baby smooth.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:57 PM       
However if I was going to actually shave off my beard I wouldnt be a pussy and use cream or anything like that. Hot water and a razor is all you need.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Why not wax?
1. Getting it done at a salon is effective, but highly expensive.

2. Doing it myself makes me scream in agony. Also, I can't really see the backs of my legs all that well, so I end up with patches. And the strip doesn't always take the all the hair off.