Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 08:59 AM       
That's a big problem with me, too. Most of my friends graduated the previous year and they're still in the same town. I'm the first out of the cadre that actually left town. It's very sad. Of course, there's one of them that may come up here with me next year. I certainly hope so.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 05:26 AM       
i like to start fights to solve problems
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i like to start fights to solve problems
that's the sort of thing a faggot would say
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:58 AM       
kahljorn swordfights
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 11:31 PM       
haha if you were a man I might be offended

also:
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
i will and I hope what happens is that you buy me pie.

i guess since fighting is for faggots thats about all you could do if you wanted to be a man about it.
was never good
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:50 AM       
i never said that fighting is for faggots, i just said that something you said is something that a faggot would say

AND I WASN'T WRONG
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 07:18 AM       
you're something a faggot would say
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 07:28 AM       
Shit just went down.
was never good
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
you're something a faggot would say
no u
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
shit i knew that was something a faggot would say but I also knew some other faggot would be compelled to respond to it like some kind faggot mating call and here you are ready to conceive my butt babies you've even asked me to meet y ou in real life so we can see "what happens" when i say you aren't a man. I think I know

i guess fathom zero is here for the same reason but I'm monogamous.
BANNED

Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:32 AM       
come on i know you were lured here by tales of my legendary cock and I am more than happy to oblige
dont be shy
was never good
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
asl
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
I did this to several people a few months ago and it felt pretty good. One of them is out of their mind and the rest of them are just general selfish shitheads. Since then I've been dropping people fairly regularly. It's usually the kind of boring people who I've met randomly and they feel like everyone else is supposed to be entertaining them. Also people who call me an asshole all day long without being able to come up with a good explanation of WHY I'm an asshole. It's usually because I didn't agree with them about something or I made a stupid joke at their expense and they don't know how to retort or work around it. If there is anything worse than assholes it's people who just sit around calling people assholes instead of doing something about it. So for my sanity and their character I go ahead and cut it off.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
I just flat out refused to help someone the other day, and that's not like me at all. Usually I get pressured and cave, but I didn't this time. This person uses people, treats them like shit and generally makes sure the universe revolves around them. (I know that's not grammatically correct; I didn't want a gender identifier).

Beyond that, a relative of this person reduced my mother to tears and the person has said insanely cruel things to me. I just decided that this was going to be one time I wasn't going to step in and be a servant.

It went quite well, because this person's relative had to step in and do the work himself and from what I heard had a hard time of it. After he made my mom cry, I was sort of happy to hear that.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 11:07 AM       
KAHLJORN GET A FUCKING AVATAR ALREADY
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Here you go Kahl. You can use this one. My gift to you.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
i guess fathom zero is here for the same reason but I'm monogamous.
wresslin' with the sword.