Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:30 PM       
I hung out with my sister and her friend instead. He blew up my phone though constantly.(I really hate using the term "Blowing up" something unless there's tonite involved but there isn't a better way to describe it.)

I make so many bad decisions when I'm drunk. I was thinking about not drinking anymore but that isn't going to happen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Stop touching little boys
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM       
This reminds me of a sketch on Kids in the Hall where Scott Thompson played a young guy who always seems to get plied with liquor and pot by older men who want to fuck him.

That was very funny. Well done.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
This reminds me of a sketch on Kids in the Hall where Scott Thompson played a young guy who always seems to get plied with liquor and pot by older men who want to fuck him.
Isnt that the life of all young gay men after they struggle to come out but before they turn into the older man?