Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
He was sitting on a bar of clay and don't know how to blur the background in Gimp so I just used the smudge tool. Normally I'd spend more time, but I've been up for too many hours. However, you'll notice that there are no little balls of clay residue all over his face, the baby wipe idea with the brush worked! :D
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
you'll notice balls all over his face, the baby :D
Jesus Christ dude.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Let it go, man.

Kitsa- If you could do a better job with the blurring I'll send you the original.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
It's a good thing you added the ghostly outline otherwise I never would've thought it was a ghost.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
I thought the same thing when I looked at the reference image.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
So why aren't you putting this in the art shit forum. Y'know, so you have one whole thread to condense all of your co-dependent jack assery and leave the chat thread alone. Which some how you have managed to make worse.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
Good question. To answer that, I would have to grab my lower lip and pull it over my head.
Do you ever have anything nice to say, Shyandquietguy? Or does doing that make your stomach hurt?
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Good question, maybe it's because I despise social rapists.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Let it go, man.
Yeah ok. And the Jews should let The Holocaust go, and the blacks should let slavery go.

So what if we're forced to interact with rapists, murderers, scat enthusiasts, pedophiles and CLAYMATORS.

JUST LET IT GO I-MOCKERY

(Also, there was a recent headline in Portland, Oregon's newspaper: "CLAYMATOR CREMATOR BLOOD MASTURBATOR STRIKES AGAIN." Coincidence? Maybe Portland, Oregon should just let it go."
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Let it go, man.
I'm sure you've had helpless preteens scream that at you.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Why do you tell so many lies, Thrash0? No one likes a liar.
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
Why does everything you do reek of wonton Les Claypool?
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:29 PM       
Les Claypool called. He said he was insulted by that.
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
I'm pretty sure he would. Usually it's a financial issue to deal with sub-par claymators.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Les Claypool called. He said he was insulted by that.
126,938 67
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I'm pretty sure he would. Usually it's a financial issue to deal with sub-par claymators.
No, just a tax thing.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
Quote:
No, just a tax thing.
2,978,485 76,934
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Shut the fuck up, you little stoner. All you do is talk shit but you add nothing to this site. How old did you say you were? You act 15. Did you even read the TOS when you joined? Or did you more likely just hit the "I Accept" button as many times as you could before the screen refreshed?
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Moron. Pub left because of you.
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram MAven
No, just a tax thing
So you admit the only reason you'll ever get hired is by either self-pity, someone trying to get a deduction or someone really desperate for the eighties.

And you top it all of with self-deprecating wonton humor?

How the fuck are you not dead yet?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Moron. Pub left because of you.
You say that like you were friends with him (or anyone on this site)
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
Shy- you overuse the word "wonton". Was that the word of the day at school?
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
No, the word was "Passive Aggressive".

As in, "Everyone's bringing back retro stuff! Plus I work for cheap!" or "Well I hope you have a nice day." or " I never get anything right!"

Which are the exact things everyone despises.

No wonder Zug left you.
Banned

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Rock stars are not known for having a reputation for professionalism
Shy- Passive aggressive is two words and they're not capitalized.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Shy- Passive aggressive is two words and they're not capitalized.
987,98760897,9898J09,72,948,417 86586547,64575436534