Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:11 PM        Kitsa and any other rural area-friendly people.
Please go on, I wanna hear about how many blankets you guys owned because it was so cold but way more enjoyable than having an interstate next to the house cause I can't handle talking to people anymore since I've become so awkward now and nature never gives me funny looks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GOOONNNNEEEE?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
When I flew coast to coast I saw this.

That shit looks wierd from the sky.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I like the ones that for a pattern.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:54 PM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
You're a fucking moron.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
Awwww poor Aaarg just can't cut a break.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
So, tell me more. Did ya'll paint the shed last summer?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
Honestly, though, one of the major reasons I prefer rural living is that I don't have to see as many people. A large majority of people fucking suck, and I find that I am a happier person when I don't have to constantly see them doing shitty things. Nobody rustles around in my back yard, I can't hear my neighbors fucking, I don't have to have passive-aggressive pissing matches with a fat fuckhead over a goddamn parking spot within an apartment complex.

People are fucking obnoxious, and I do what I can to avoid things that irritate me, what fucking business is that to anybody else?

You're, what, in your forties and still get your jollies trolling Internet message boards? Come on, dude. You seem like an all right guy when you're not being a fucking twat.

And I know you've got some horrible illness or something that makes your life suck more than it should, and that's unfortunate--that ain't fuckin' fair to anyone, but Christ. "Misery loves company" taken to an extreme.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Last summer I lived in an apartment complex and worked happily giving cave tours to tourists. Buuuuut I lived in a city (by all definitions), and I didn't have a yard, and I definitely didn't have a shed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Lol, I came to I-Mockery to talk about me not get into internet fights.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
I came here to talk about me, too, so that's what I'm doing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
:kissy
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My dad built one last summer. And then he painted it.

I watched.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
I always enjoyed drunk lawn mowing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
When I was young my great Aunt lived right down the road from Amish country so there was always Ams riding their buggys around with horses. So I figured if she lived around there she must be Amish. If I was related to her I must be at least part Amish on my mothers side.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
I lived here for a summer in 1988.

http://www.bourbon-in.gov/

Stay and watch the slide show
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HORSES AND JUNK

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Bourbon has a population of 1,760 people, which represents 0.03% of the total population of Indiana.

Although Bourbon has experienced phenomenal growth over the years it has maintained the quality of life associated with a small town rural atmosphere.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
If I was to live in a rural place. Id live on a tropical beach with palms, fruit trees and good fishing ^.^
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
I resent being dragged into this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
start a blog

oh yea or post it on here and you'll just be the guy that talks about himself and nature all the fucking time. If you love nature so much why don't you marry it/? you probably already did never mind.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
I don't know what happened here.

But I lived in Harrison, OH. It should be a hint that it was named after a guy who was president for a few weeks.