Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
You should post a new pic. I bet you got fat.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Actually... no

but I'll post a new pic anyway..
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
The end justifies the means.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
And I don't remember who you are, does that justify anything to your means?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
Not knowing anything about me gives me the advantage, so yes it does.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
So, your implying being a stalker is ok?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
not at all
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
I posted a pic so you can stop pulling a milhouse
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
That wasn't a pic, that was a disaster.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
So are you, but....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
I can't decide who needs make up more.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
I went to a drive-thru ice cream place and there were a bunch of idiot fucktard teenagers waving madly at us through the restaurant window as we drove past, so I waved like a fucktard back and made them feel alive!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
That's right. Back down. Now pm me you A cups.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Do you have something against small-breasted women, Tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
My cock usually.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
oho

glad I'm safe then!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:04 AM       
WAStedDD!!!!!!!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM       
I don't know if I have pink eye or if I just scratched my cornea. I'm hoping for the latter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:42 AM       
Nothing force on Earth or in the heavens could get me to touch my eye. It's the nastiest thing ever.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
I've once accidently scratched my eye with a pointy fingernail. Didn't do ay damage but it hurt like a son of a bitch
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:43 AM       
It's really kind of pink. I've been coughing really hard this week, hoping it's just from that. I need to cut my nails too though. I can touch my eye okay, contacts bug me out though so I don't get them.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM       
I had contacts melt to my eyes twice. The funny thing about that was that it was under the same exact circumstances almost exactly one year apart.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Yay! It's apocalypse movies on scifi today!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
I think I'll make coffee jello today.

It's fun to eat it in front of people and give them the oogies, but it's actually not bad.