Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:32 PM       
sounds like a sketchy stranger danger job to me, be glad you've lost the opportunity!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:33 PM       
My mom poured out my sea-monkeys when I was 7.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:01 PM       
I always have sex with census people. They are easy prey cause they'll do anything for 20 dollars.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
sounds like a sketchy stranger danger job to me, be glad you've lost the opportunity!
THE HELL I've lost the opportunity, I'm doing some fancy phoneline footwork right now, I'm getting that information back from the Census call centers. It would only be a stranger danger job if I was still stuck in the backwoods of Oregon, where grizzled rednecks hole up with their weaponry in makeshift fortresses and prepare for the New World Order.

my main problem here will be white people terrified of losing their identities and members of the hispanic/latino community wondering why, exactly, the United States government does not consider their individual race to be AN ACTUAL RACIAL GROUP (the answer being WELL NO, IT DOES, IT'S JUST REALLY REALLY SLOW AT CHANGING FORMS PROPERLY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I always have sex with census people. They are easy prey cause they'll do anything for 20 dollars.
Really? Fuck, I may be bringing a roll of twenties when I go to the training sessions
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:56 PM       
Im fond of the idea of everyone putting AMERICAN as their race.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 03:23 PM       
sounds like a solid plan to me

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Yeah, completely ignoring demographics would work out really well on a CENSUS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM       
http://img143.yfrog.com/i/b14.mp4/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 08:19 PM       
no
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Bewbs or I move him closer.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:52 PM       
Their faces.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:23 PM       
"I teached the bird karate so maybe he has a chance." Hahah.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:04 AM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon

In Australia more than 70,000 people declared themselves members of the Jedi order in the 2001 census.

Over 53,000 people listed themselves as Jedi in New Zealand's 2001 census. If Jedi were counted it would have been the second largest religion in New Zealand.

In England and Wales 390,127 people (almost 0.8%) stated their religion as Jedi on their 2001 Census forms. In Scotland 14,052 people stated that Jedi was their current religion.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
In Scotland 14,052 people stated that Jedi was their current religion.
OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE, MY POOR PEOPLE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:19 AM       
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:23 AM       

I hate it when ugly nerds are all gettin' their pictures taken with their Anne Hathway-looking girlfriends, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:26 AM       
I think you're ok. It looks like the person taking the photo has just said "put your arm around her!" and he quickly did before she could protest. She doesn't look THAT pleased.

That's an awful beard though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:27 AM       
She's toothy to the extreme. All gums.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:29 AM       
Even so, the contrast in comparison is shocking at first glance and should not be allowed in society

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:38 AM       
KILL
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:56 AM       
I'm just saying. That's one of the few things that's off-putting to me.
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:24 AM       
I think she's pretty darn attractive.
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:40 AM       
They are going out, though. Grinds my goddamn gears.

Old Apr 1st, 2010, 02:17 AM       
God he looks even worse in that photo, and she looks better. What is his secret I wonder?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 02:29 AM       
Cunty facial hair.