Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM        President Flies In Pizza Chef
http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/04/obama_dissing_chicago_deep-dis h.php

Ryan Mangialardo, partner in St. Louis's Pi restaurant, will be preparing what Obama has previously called "the best pizza I've ever eaten."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably a huge outrage for many, and I don't mean because he's flying in some guy to cook pizza for him during a recession, but rather the most famous Chicagoan on the planet prefers pizza from St. Louis.

OUTRAGE!

Can't blame him though 'cause I don't rly care for deep dish either
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
I prefer deep-dish, mainly from Chicago's Giordano's, (which was recently judged one of the best places to eat in America based on customer satisfaction). But I'm also a sucker for the macaroni and cheese pizza from Ci-Ci's.

Oh well. Kudos to him, I guess?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
I'm a sucker for ridiculously large slices of NY style pizza, but I also like pizza with chicken on it

I want to try that pizza Obama likes though. I mean if you can cook a pizza so good that the leader of the free world flies you in on a Friday for a meal.. I say goddamn : pulpfiction
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
Maybe even get the guy some pull so he can open a branch in D.C.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:39 PM       
Hmmmm
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
I bet the guy is like his cousins husband or something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Wasnt the first thing he did when entering the white house to fire a lot of guys for frivolous spending?
Role Assigner
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
That isn't the point. The point is he should be eating deep dish.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
It looks like this guy makes deep dish pizza.

And is there really any extreme not worth going to to get good pizza?

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
The only good pizza comes from the northeast. Any other attempt at pizza is not pizza and should not be reffered to as pizza. If anyone trys to contradict me they are terrorists.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
But I'm also a sucker for the macaroni and cheese pizza from Ci-Ci's.

Oh well. Kudos to him, I guess?
That place is so disgusting. From the manager on down to the fat lard-assed customers that shovel mass amounts of "pizza" down their throats.

Everything about Ci-Ci's is shit.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
"Deep dish" is just another word for "not real" pizza. Anyone from chicago is shitting themselves that they know good pizza. Fuck you, rot in hell.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
That wasn't directed at anyone in this thread I am just angry about my last trip to that shit hole city. BTW chicagoans are all obese WTF is with that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I don't get why NYers fold their slices. If you love your flat fucking slice so much why are you trying to add girth to it? Just admit that deep dish is better.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
We fold it because that way it can be held without using a second hand to support the middle. If the crust has been over greased like most non NY pizza the slice will lay flacid, but a correct ny slice will remain erect.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Plus folding it holds in the grease.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
No you fold it for you can shove as much of that pizza into your fat greasy Italian fuck hole. On the Bestcoast we would break that shit up into workable pieces. Fucking Wap bastards.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Whoa whoa whoa here you fuck who the fuck are you calling italian? I'll have you know I am NOT italian.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
BTW the only thing your side of the country is known for are riots and blackouts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
BTW the only thing your side of the country is known for are riots and blackouts.
This is redundant.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No you fold it for you can shove as much of that pizza into your fat greasy Italian fuck hole. On the Bestcoast we would break that shit up into workable pieces. Fucking Wap bastards.

I don't think i've ever laughed so hard at a post here before.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
I learned it from TV!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:26 AM       
Real men eat calzones!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
calzones and pizzas sound good

fuck this thread
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
Man, I could go for a double pepperoni with extra grease RIGHT NOW.
You may already be there.