Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:14 AM       
It was weird, we put some dust on some opinionated Thai bud. Then I went to the snack bar and had to walk up and down the waves of cement cause they do that so cars park at an upward angle. I bought a hot dog and felt it go all though my stomach system. Then I put a quarter in an arcade game and after I was done went back out and the 2nd movie had just started playing. So I lost like 2 hours somewhere.

I think I wasn't actually playing the game. I bet I was watching the gamestart screen thinking I was playing fr like two hours.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 05:46 AM       
That would have been fun to watch.

All of the anti-drug literature sort of leads you to believe that people go nuts, try to peel off their own skin, etc, but I think mainly they just stare dully at gamestart screens thinking they're playing for 2 hours.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 10:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Then I put a quarter in an arcade game and after I was done went back out and the 2nd movie had just started playing. So I lost like 2 hours somewhere.

I think I wasn't actually playing the game. I bet I was watching the gamestart screen thinking I was playing fr like two hours.
I hope it wasn't "PONG" - that would mean you were seriously fucked up.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:10 PM       
It was a pacman style game where you are a robber picking up money bags while cop cars chase you. It had a short lifespan, but it was in every arcade at the time.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:31 PM       
Thanks for the information. I feel much better for you. : phew!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:47 PM       
I know I put a quarter in and I know I was moving the joystick around. I also remember thinking about how awesome I was doing and the cops could never catch me!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM       
I went to an upscale Chinese place for lunch and was struck by how empty it was on a Friday at lunch hour. At the time I was looking around me and thinking, "How is this place so empty? The prices are reasonable and the food tastes great."

Then I came home and had what could conservatively be described as a Traumatic Bathroom Experience. I understand now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:52 PM       
I like my kitchens active.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to an upscale Chinese place for lunch and was struck by how empty it was on a Friday at lunch hour. At the time I was looking around me and thinking, "How is this place so empty? The prices are reasonable and the food tastes great."

Then I came home and had what could conservatively be described as a Traumatic Bathroom Experience. I understand now.
Was it Panda Express?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:03 PM       
No, although I had a bad experience with a mall panda express once.

No, this is a local one, but it's obvious the owner sank a ton of money into the place. All of the dishes are detailed with his logo in gold, there are giant Chinese urns on lit pillars and other enormous pieces of Asian art around the place, and there's all the standard trendy frosted glass and floor-to-ceiling slate fountains you'd expect from a pricey place.

The entree was delicious- had the majority of that (veggies in garlic sauce, and a little bit of white rice with it- they didn't have brown), a pot of hot tea, and part of a dessert. My experience was 100% positive until the stomach cramps started

To be fair to them, this is the first time it's happened to me and could be an isolated incident, so I won't mention them by name.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM       
I wonder if he uses MSG.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:24 PM       
could be, but usually stuff heavily laced with it gives me a headache and/or chest pains. None of that this time around.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:25 PM       
Maybe you just have a weak stomach or you started your period.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:30 PM       
The world may never know. I think probably the veggies weren't washed, or they had some sort of preservative on them. That's usually what happens.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:33 PM       
His store was maybe just a front just to sabotage the stomachs of American individuals such as yourself. That commie bastard.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM       
it is May Day, I'm not ruling anything out.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM       
I got stomach cramps from a can of Chef Boy Ar Dee ravioli once.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:00 PM       
If anything, he'd probably be more of a fascist.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Well shit, just ask them if they have a public restroom. Then you'll know.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 2nd, 2009, 04:02 AM       
Oh man, too much booze and excitement. I have to do a 5k walk for NAMI tomorrow too. I'm gonna puke on a psycho.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:25 AM       
My son has a birthday party today. We're going bowling. Teenagers, bowling balls, high fructose corn syrup .... what could go wrong?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
My son has a birthday party today. We're going bowling. Teenagers, bowling balls, high fructose corn syrup .... what could go wrong?

Seeing as its not at your house.... Nothing.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM       
I spent an hour in walmart trying to track down a perfectly reasonable list of things. The bf went to the car and called me angrily after 45 mins, thinking I was...dunno, wandering around drooling or something.

The place is just too fucking big.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM       
May the 4th is in two days!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:04 AM       
I'm going to try to wash and clean out my sweet 1995 Camry today for the first time in over a year.