Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
DEAR SHRUBFEST:

ROSES ARE RED,
VIOLETS ARE BLUE,
APPRECIATE IT WHEN I TRAVEL 8,240 MILES
TO COME AND STALK YOU

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
I await with baited breath.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
I'm 'baiting just thinking about it.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
Roses are red
Violets are blue
sam uses sarcasm
which gives me an orgasm

e: but he's not worth spending more than 5 seconds of poem writing on.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Unicorn
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
I WASN'T USING SARCASM JUST NOW
The Unicorn
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
I COULD WRITE THESE ALL NIGHT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
Might as well go for the record then.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
For Sam:

Roses are red,
McDonald's sells fries
Sam shows his love
by rolling his eyes.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Roses are red
And I must say
This site sure gets sarcastic
On Valentine's Day

(And the rest of the year).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Mainly because it's sentinent.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
We had to write valentine's day themed rhyming couplets today in one of my classes, and this was one of mine:

The one thing that reminds me of us,
Is whenever I pee, I shoot pus.

That was very funny. Well done.
Moxie Crimefighter
palindrome is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
I've decided that I'm taking myself out this valentine's day, because word on the street is that I'm easier than instant oatmeal and I'm pretty sure I'll get lucky. I'm taking myself to see the new Friday the 13th movie because nothing says "I love you" like disemboweling teenagers.

On an unrelated note, the best VD present I ever got was a carton of cigarettes. I'm romantic like woah.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
You got VD from cigarettes?
Man, that sucks.
Moxie Crimefighter
palindrome is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
No, I got a carton of cigarettes as compensation for VD. There was even a hallmark card, "Sorry I burned you, here, have some cancer."
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
I still like the Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man card that read 'I'm tired of playing with myself, can I play with you?'

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
Yeah, Ms. Pac-Man is hawt. (nsfw)

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
I'm spending Valentine's Day with my mom and brother, hacking and blowing my nose (I've spent all week sick thanks to my friend who I really do like, but wish she'd warn me she was sick before she hugs me). I have three people I want to give cards to, two of which it looks like I won't see that day. The third (my boyfriend) will be by for about ten minutes.

Oh yes, my brother brought word on two kids he knew using the carnation sales at school for a matchmaking experiment. They sent one to a boy and one to a girl, the boy's flower signed to have come from the girl and the girl's flower signed from the boy. It sounds like the setup to a lame Disney movie.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
Let me know if they end up switching identities for the weekend.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
For ZeldaQueen

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:15 AM       
My girlfriend made me this for Valentines day. Doesn't really make up for the fact that she is 10 000 miles away and I wont get sex, but it's still pretty damn good.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:29 AM       
I am trying to muster up the enthusiasm to conquer the huge amount of work i have to do.

And I'm on my own.
Might get drunk later.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:59 AM       
zhukov: I made a Mario cross-stitch towel to go in the bf's bathroom on his birthday. I think the pattern is from the same place (sprite stitch?)
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
My valentine's day present to myself:

Because nobody loves me as much as I do (apart from my Mum and Dad). Isn't he sex? And he'll take me wherever I want to go, no arguments. I can't wait to sit on him and feel him up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
"She's" beautiful!