Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:05 PM       
There's some myth busters I haven't seen on so it works out.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:11 PM       
I'm watching a toilet bowl.
So is my cat.
This is gonna be awesome when I scare him and he falls in.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I learned my lesson with myspace.

Facebook friends acct will be separate from facebook family acct.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Someone was trying to talk me into face book. I don't even use my myspace account hardly.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 10:06 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 10:08 PM       
That looks like Dave Foley! Almost.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Hwey guys I am veery drunk, tell kitsa I love her, k?
Everyone else can take a shit and die as they don't challenge me.
I remember making that stupid comment, but this one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Don't talk to blue fox like that, I'll kick your ass.

hahas as if
Leaves me baffled.

I have discovered my limit for wine is somewhere between two and five pints.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Drink more and make it right!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That looks like Dave Foley! Almost.
Dave Foley in drag looks better than that.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:17 PM       
I don't know if that is technically in drag.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:01 AM       
Holy shit.

I just got a message from someone I haven't heard from since 1992 and who has little to no reason to remember me :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:04 AM       
That's almost always bad news or drama. :O
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:11 AM       
so far it's neither, it was probably one of those Memory Lane things, I think.

She went to the same college I did and all the professors were in love with her. So by the time I ended up there, and they found out I knew her, they were giving me tours of where she'd been on campus.

I mean they really, really, really loved her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:24 AM       
lol, I assumed it was a guy :D
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:33 AM       
oh. No. A very charming girl
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:48 AM       
:yawn

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 01:05 AM       
You know who also went to Ithaca?

RIKKI LAKE!!!!!!!!! OMG ONE ONE ONE

does that entertain you, milhouse?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:53 AM       
Did you guys know that super bowl was held last night?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:57 AM       
Pfft, I didn't watch it. Not even a minute of it. I could not care less.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:01 AM       
You can tell it's been a boring night when super blow makes it to the top sport news in Finland. Outside US Nobody gives a flying shit about American football anyway.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:17 AM       
We just ending up drinking and playing Kings Cup during the second half of the superbowl.

Oh Kitsa, I didn't work today but I saw a flier for a SOUPERBOWL at my work saturday night. I was like "Get the fuck out of here."

I bought "The Forbidden Kingdom" and "Be Kind Rewind" at 7-11 tonight for $10. Badass Motherfuckery.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:55 AM       
How's your government coming along Rankeri?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:09 AM       
LOL. I still think the Soopabowl would be a good holiday, I think my professor was onto something.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:16 AM       
THERES A LOT OF SNOW HERE!
YAY!

Yorkshire is not designed for snow.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:24 AM       
We had an insanely warm day yesterday, which melted the snow somewhat, then a very cold night.

It was frozen so hard this morning that I (I admit I am no feather) couldn't even break through it. I just walked on top of the crust.