Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
My mom worked at general mills for 25 years. We used to have a pallet of fucking cereal all the time. Gotta use it for something.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
Your whole family must have taken shits like crazy when you were growing up.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
People always told me my shit was blue because i ate crunch berries all the time.

lies. it was ghosts.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:49 AM       
When you really have to take a crap, and you are going to the toilet, and then suddenly you don't have to go anymore; that's a ghost shit.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
What do you call a farting ghost?

Ghastly
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
For me whenever I have to take a huge shit but I'm holding it forever because im busy, as soon as I open the bathroom door and see the toilet I start shitting and there's always a good two inches of turd hanging out before I even get my pants off.

Ever have diarrhea and when you go to wipe it's so slippery that you'll slip and accidentally smear shit up the middle of your back?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:23 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
LOCK THREAD
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
NO BUT I HAVE DONE THAT TO MT TESTIVCLES
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
For me whenever I have to take a huge shit but I'm holding it forever because im busy, as soon as I open the bathroom door and see the toilet I start shitting and there's always a good two inches of turd hanging out before I even get my pants off.
That's turtling, or touching cloth.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
NO BUT I HAVE DONE THAT TO MT TESTIVCLES
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO WIPE SIDE TO SIDE NOW
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
You're gonna get shitty cheeks. Just be careful. I've never had either problem because I don't wipe it like I'm a lazy mexican janitor (pram's words, not mine).
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
LOCK THREAD
Evil Robot
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
God damn pram maven.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I just laughed at the last picture because the xbox was sitting on a cereal box. I know, overheating and all that, but there's gotta be a better way.
perhaps he likes warm cereal