Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
jack, wild turkey, bushmills, makers mark and jameson, which i go through a lot goddamn quicker
Quote:
i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages
We need to hang out about 25 years ago or so.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:26 PM       

I missed the Page Brak, Fool!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:28 PM       
shit, I have to go to bed, I need to be somewhere at 5 tomorrow morning
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
get a little alcohol in GW and he'll start going on about drugs and music, are you sure you want that?
i could deal with that, but all my friends would make fun of him and then he'd leave
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
We need to hang out about 25 years ago or so.
hell, you're from philly, wrap up three dozen cheesesteaks in wax paper and fly your sorry ass over here right now, food is perfectly acceptable for instantly bribing your way into a group

oh wait, you mean cause you got kids now. sorry bra. NEXT.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages because he would feel pathetically obligated to try and watch out for his newfound stupid drunk friends
I AM YOUR MAN.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:02 AM       
HE SAID SOMEWHAT TOLERABLE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
THE MORE I DRINK THE MORE TOLERABLE I AM
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:43 AM       
THE LAST FEW POSTS SEEM LIKE LOVELINE POSTS

GRISLYGUS I LIVE WITHIN HOURS FROM YOU AND DRUNKEN RAMPAgeS ARE LIKE A cLosE frienD WHO MAKES ME FEEL NOSTALGIC
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:15 AM       
i like going on drunken rampagezzz
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:54 AM       
I'm sorry Gus, I usually ditch my drunken friends and rip up the dance floor with fly bboy moves.

Also, I live probably about 20 hours by plane away.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Everyone's got somethin'. They're tryin' to get some more. They've got something to get up for, but I ain't about to.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
oaky so then everyone except fathom and zhukov is invited for semidrunk minigolf, a drunken showing of that new predator movie, followed by a bar crawling session that starts at 4 pm can you people handle that
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
and you motherfuckers better like playing pool
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Whatchu say, my man? I ain't do shit to you.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
hell, you're from philly, wrap up three dozen cheesesteaks in wax paper and fly your sorry ass over here right now, food is perfectly acceptable for instantly bribing your way into a group

oh wait, you mean cause you got kids now. sorry bra. NEXT.
You forgot to ask him to also bring tastycakes and Gadzooks ice cream
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
so guys im driving down to comiccon and i thought itd be fun to try and visit all the real-world places in fallout 1 and 2 on my way down and back

on the way down:
klamath falls (looking forward to hunting geckos and rats)
modoc, ca (I HOPE THEY HAVE OMELETTES)
sierra army depot in herlong, ca (i don't wanna get too close though, those turrets are a bitch)
reno (DONT STEAL MY CAR GUYS )
broken hills in nevada (watch out for mutant-haters )
mariposa, CA (is there really a military base there i didnt see one)
lost hills, CA (the brotherhood of steel base from fallout 1 is supposed to be here)
bakersfield/necropolis, CA (i'll need to watch for glowing ones though)
los anglelels/boneyard (not getting out of the car though, scared of deathclaws)

on the way back:
barstow (THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY THE HUB, THOUGH IT DOESNT SAY IN GAME)
san fran (not visiting the hubologists though)
navarro (I WILL STEAL A VERTIBIRD MAYBE)
redding (JIXBY YOUR HOMETOWN HAS A LOT OF DRUGGIE MINERS)

is there anywhere else i should be visiting, guys, i could take a few detours
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
bakersfield is necropolis?
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
yes indeed
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Necropolis
BANNED

Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
bakersfield feels like a fallout game
The Unicorn
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
WILLIE

ARE WE GOING TO HANG OUT AT COMIC CON
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
h*ll yeah dogg

haha are you still living in willits i could drive you home since it's like 15 min from navarro
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
so guys im driving down to comiccon and i thought itd be fun to try and visit all the real-world places in fallout 1 and 2 on my way down and back

is there anywhere else i should be visiting, guys, i could take a few detours
Not familiar with Fallout, but if you're gonna pass through LA, I can definitely suggest some cool places to check out here if you're looking for some cool detours.

Glad to hear you're gonna be at Comic-Con btw, Willie! Come stop by our booth!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 07:14 AM       
Any of you fucks want to hang out with me at Hobart's Craft and Quilt Fair?

Also the Wooden Boat Festival is coming up soon.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
That sounds delightful, Zhukov!