Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Honestly I hope she gets an account and posts, her avatar is a pic of her holding the camera above her head pointing down. I comment on how fat chicks use that technique to hide their fat, and she posts a double wide pic of herself in a red nightgown pic of her double wideness in a red nightgown.

Good times
Now THAT'S funny.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
either that or it's a load of horsewash, i've been trying shit for ages and it didn't make it any easier
i thought you sat in your house all day doing nothing
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
No, he goes out in public and sings love songs to drunk bitches.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
yeah okay maybe 10% research / critical thought would help

like that oregon trail diet, wtf
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
so chojin, since you've got it all figured out now how about you share your massive success story with us -- I bet the ladies are just tripping over themselves trying to get you out of those tight-fitted tees, am I right?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
So with a little help from Jack Daniels, I took my balls out of her purse and took one last stand. Everything's going to be fine, at least for now. I would tell you more, but I really have to take a nice long shit right now.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
So basically, I told her I have bigger plans in my life and I'm tired of her not contributing and her expecting me to do everything. I explained that responsibility is something that someone as herself needs to learn a lot more about along with developing ambitions to further her own life. Than I nicely and calmly explained that it's not me, it's her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Yeah right.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
So basically, I told her I have bigger plans in my life and I'm tired of her not contributing and her expecting me to do everything. I explained that responsibility is something that someone as herself needs to learn a lot more about along with developing ambitions to further her own life. Than I nicely and calmly explained that it's not me, it's her.

In my mind.
fixed
was never good
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
so chojin, since you've got it all figured out now how about you share your massive success story with us -- I bet the ladies are just tripping over themselves trying to get you out of those tight-fitted tees, am I right?
i'm sry, are you implying i'm not a success?

age of consent here in MD is 16, so only two years until you can come visit
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i'm sry, are you implying i'm not a success?

age of consent here in MD is 16, so only two years until you can come visit
no thanks I like my boys nice. and warm. and not shrunken.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
BREAKING NEWS: SHOCKING FOOTAGE OF BABS' FIRST AND CURRENT GIRLFRIEND:

was never good
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
no thanks I like my boys nice. and warm. and not shrunken.
you can't even give me head? you've clearly got too much of it already.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
lol
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah right.
What you said.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
I say we help him fake his death
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
I say we help him with his death.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
Babs are you dead yet?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
He hasn't been online in over a week ....

He could be dead.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Death by elephantine redneck skank. Not a good way to go.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:41 PM       
elephantine skanks need food too. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE CONTINUES
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
THE CIIIIIIIR-CLLLLLLLE

THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
the other day i went to Denny's and there was this girl there with Ed the Hyena's laugh :O
almost wanted to ask for an autograph
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
I was out to dinner one time, and there was someone in the restaurant that laughed like Archimedes from Disney's The Sword and the Stone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLI46yMdtmU at 00:45
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
There's this one guy I know who is super annoying and looks/sounds exactly like Farquard from Scooby Doo meets the Boo Brothers.