Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:22 AM        Text to speech
I'm looking for text to speech voices for my pc as part of a project I'm working on. I'm looking for something old-school sounding like WarGames. Anyone know where to find them?
Escape will make me god.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
This one says that it does that.

http://www.digitalfuturesoft.com/tex...chproducts.php
Nexus 7 Prototype
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:40 AM       
They all sound too human. I want something electronic. lol
Escape will make me god.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:03 AM       
It would be easy to manipulate the output, unless you need an on-the-fly voice modifier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:34 AM       
One of the options lower down says "Converts typed text to generic robotic speech"
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:36 AM       
controlpanel>speech
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Download Shit Talker.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:50 PM       
Microsaft SAM
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:31 PM       
there was an oldoldoldold one called "Doctor" that I remember back in the early 80s when my parents got their first PC. I remember being a little creeped out when my brother would beg me to go play Doctor.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 07:24 PM       
I've always preferred Sayz Me:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sayzme/

I actually used it extensively for all the character voices in the Haunted House Candy Hunt game here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/starween

It came in particularly handy when I was doing Death's voice at the end because, in addition to selecting a male or female voice, the program allows you to change the speed/pitch of the voices that read the text.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
I guess in vista it's called Microsoft Anna now.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 11:28 AM       
Sometimes when i get sick n tired of reading gamefaqs guides i like to use Loquendo TTS, kenneth's voice is really peacefull it sounds like gandhi.
Nexus 7 Prototype
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Microsoft Anna's a self-righteous bitch lol
Escape will make me god.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
I haven't heard her yet, I just noticed it when I installed Vent the other day. How bad is it?
Nexus 7 Prototype
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
Pretty humanish. I prefer my pc to be cold and impersonal. If you put it on the slowest settings she sounds drunk.
Escape will make me god.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Awesome. To think I wasn't going to have anything to do tonight when I got home.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
yea that's basically like free phone sex or something
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
THAT IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN THAT SMART RETARD IN THE WHEEL CHAIR HAS SEX

CARL SAGAN OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
lol fuck that carl sagan he's such a plagiarist. I've heard that he even steals ideas he disagrees with!
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 09:19 AM       
all you windows dork are missing out.

fred is and always has been where it's at.