Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 03:47 PM        Dieting craziness
So I've been doing Atkins for a few weeks, and before last night I'd lost about 15 pounds. I decided I'd hit up the bars, and I had several light beers (), a non-light beer, a shot of 10-year Bushmills (oh, how I savored it), but then forgetting about the diet I had a girlie drink because I accidentally ordered four shots' worth of it instead of 2 for a birthday girl. Oh noes, I've ruined my metabolic processes! I'll have to start over!

I weighed three pounds less after I got back from the bar than when I'd left. See, drinking is GOOD FOR YOU.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:06 PM       
That 3 lbs came from your bladder I bet :P
You can get diet girly drinks, and supposedly they get you drunk faster too.
Be careful with the Atkins thing, it can screw up your cholesterol! Remember more vegetable fats than animal fats!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM       
Yeah, in a few weeks I'm going to start on a different diet to balance out my cholesterol. I actually need to talk to a dietitian about my plan, but my sister the soon-to-be doctor isn't helping.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:21 PM       
A dietitian sounds like a good idea, and with the right plan you might be able to maintain the weight-loss. Everyone I know that's done Atkins said as soon as they started eating normal the weight came back. Good luck!!!
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:55 PM       
eat when you're hungry and walk...fuck diets.

Last edited by FartinMowler : Feb 3rd, 2007 at 02:14 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM       
dude seriously what's the fucking problem. You're SUPPOSED to eat.

Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially beans, than meat. Drink honey mixed with lemon in the morningsl; heat up some water, add a squeeze of lemon wedge and a spoonful of honey. Honey is good for weightloss.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:25 AM       
Well, I use Lent as an excuse to eat less/healthier and I always lose a lot of weight. But, I tend to splurge right after and gain most of it back. The reason I need to diet is that some of my old crazy pills made me really fat, putting me at about 85 pounds heavier than I was at my high school lightest. Granted, a fair amount of it is that the added fencing and extra fat made me gain lots of leg muscle and I think I've naturally bulked up anyways. But seriously, there's no reason on Earth why I should weigh 250 pounds. I'm down to like 230 now, but I'm going to try to be around 185 (about the ideal weight for my height of 6'2") by April. I got down to 205 last year when I dieted, but a huge crazy phase made me gain it all back. It doesn't really look like it with my clothes on due to my height, but I'm actually hovering right now at like 26% body fat (not BMI).

Once I'm off Atkins and I can get all the arterial cholesterol out of my body (through all-water fasting), I'm going to start working on getting my cardiovascular system stronger. In two weeks I'm going to start an all-vegetable and juice diet with crazy fiber pills to clean out my digestive tract, mostly because the fact that the average person has 8 pounds of gunk in the gut just creeps me out.

Oh, A QUESTION: is there a good way to get rid of excess skin? Last year when I lost 45 pounds over two months, you could barely notice any difference because of my residual skin.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 02:31 PM       
the best way to get rid of extra skin is to not lose weight too fast. To lose it healthily. oh and exercise
Seriously, don't take fiber pills. Beans have like 50% dietary fiber.

If you do that honey thing you won't get as hungry and it helps you lose weight. It has something to do with it being a complex sugar which makes it hard for the body to break down. Also it's supposed to have a bunch of other benefits... the lemon makes the body more alkaline which is supposed to help it flush bad stuff out. Warm water helps with the digestion process, supposedly.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM       
I'll do the honey thing when I'm on an all-vegetable diet starting next week. IT BETTER WORK. I do eat lots and lots of beans when not on Atkins, because they're super good for you. The supplements I plan on taking are actually psyllium fiber, which supposedly cleans out all the residual stuff that stays in your system for years and years. There are pictures on the internet that are gross but make it seem like a great idea.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:30 PM       
yea.. just get a jar of the most "Natural" honey (they do some weird stuff to honey) you can find, and a fresh lemon and you'll be good to go man. It's worked for everyone I know. The honey we have is natural forest honey.

the other thing you can supposedly do is eat all your big, heavy meals at lunch and try to have lighter meals for dinner. This idea works really well when you're eatting soup for dinner because soup not only helps flush things through your system but doesn't stay in your system for long.. so over night you dont have a bunch of fattyness in your body. Also the digestive process is supposed to work better at noon since it's the peak hour for the body.

Doing squats like you're shitting in the field are supposed to be good exercises for the digestion process... also this other one which i might try to explain later.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 12:21 PM       
This is crazy stuff, guys ;o
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 10:00 PM       
So does the honey lemon water replace breakfast entirely or is it something you should just drink with breakfast?

Because it sounds good. I'm about 6 pounds away from overweight and just as a precaution I want to steer farther away from the danger zone :o

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2007, 11:36 AM       
you can do either, esuolohime, but the basic idea is that you don't need to eat as much. So its kind of a breakfast replacement, because of the honey which helps give you energy throughout the day.. So yea, you could skip breakfast. Or you could just have some fruit or some crap with it.
usually when my girlfriend fasts she just takes that in the morning and, if anything, has a few glasses of water/juice and she does fine.
Exercising when you wake up is also supposed to be a good idea.

i learned recently that you can survive on eatting potatoes alone :O it provides 100% of the daily nutrients.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
dude seriously what's the fucking problem. You're SUPPOSED to eat.

Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially beans, than meat. Drink honey mixed with lemon in the morningsl; heat up some water, add a squeeze of lemon wedge and a spoonful of honey. Honey is good for weightloss.
I'm definitely trying this out.

Will any store-bought honey do?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 04:18 AM       
honey made from cascara sagrada pollen would probably be extra helpful in weight loss
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM       
guys what about gaining weight without getting fat

i need help with that ;<
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 05:59 PM       
try being more active ;x
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post

i need help with that ;<
Lift some weights (then afterwards don't forget to flex your muscles to intimidate wimps at the gym!)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2007, 10:48 PM       
well the way i was told to do this is to get the most natural type of honey you can find. I can't say if that really makes a difference or not, maybe the pasteurization they do to store-bought honey kills beneficial bacterias or something. We buy "Forest honey" or just find a farm that has bees maybe ;( this one guy gave us a gatorade bottle full of it :O this other guy has bees and he sells the honey for about 5 dollars a quart
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM       
What's all the fuzz with all these diets? The best way to lose weight is to sport the fat out of your body and eat healthy.
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post

i need help with that ;<
You need to gain weight in muscle instead of fat. Lifting weights might help as Esuohlim already said, but you can't do that every day. After a day of lifting weights, you have to wait a day. So maybe lift weights one day, jog the next, and alternate it like that?

I never really understood diets, either, unless it's to get around some kind of food allergy or some similar shit.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 03:24 PM       
Gaining muscles really improves your weight too. I gained 4 kilograms in about two weeks by eating alot and doing various excercses.
BANNED

Old Feb 16th, 2007, 11:27 PM       
did anybody else try the lemon and honey thing?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 09:13 PM       
Lemon and Honey is for a sore throat a favorite remedy for Cock Suckers
BANNED

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 11:09 PM       
my favorite remedy for cocksuckers named fartin mowler is punching them in the face