Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:11 AM       
The Leader: right.

Col. Flagg: Thank you... I hope it goes better than last time :/

ZQ: Thanks!
Weaver of dreams
Sparkles the Fairy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Well, I am actually pregnant so I didn't know if you meant how's the "real life" Quato or what.

Basically the dream involved the baby being able to make gruesome faces and gestures through the skin of my abdomen. Quato was the closest approximation I could find to what it seemed like in the dream.
Pregnant! Hooray! I will sprinkle fairy dust upon your newborn to protect them from harm!

Make sure you keep iron near the cradle. Not all fairies are as benevolent as me and you may end up with a changeling if you're not careful.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:36 AM       
Quote:
Well, I am actually pregnant so I didn't know if you meant how's the "real life" Quato or what.

Congratulations! How far along are you?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Congratulations!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I had a dream I was posting on I-mockery last night.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Thanks. I'm due around Christmas. Found out today it's a girl.

I can't remember what I dreamed last night, which is weird because I almost always remember.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Congrats Kitsa <3

Do you have a name yet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Tadina
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Gabby.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:51 PM       
After Gabby Hays? Awesome.
beautiful freak
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Oooh I like Gabby.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:55 PM       
Gabby Gabby Hey.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM       
Congrats
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Thanks. I feel bad that I derailed my own thread. I just can't remember my dream. Dammit!
beautiful freak
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:21 PM       
If you try and remember how you felt in your dream, or even how you felt when you woke up, sometimes it will lead you to remember what it was about.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Gabby Gaga
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:33 PM       
not THAT Gabby.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:38 PM       
I've probably mentioned this before, but when I'm very stressed, I get waking paralysis in the middle of the night, which causes brick-shittingly terrifying hallucinations. Yesterday night, I left my window open so I could look at the moon as I fell asleep. I wake up, paralyzed, with the privilege of seeing the guy out of this picture outside my window.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM       
wow, that's pretty fucked. I'd be shitting bricks too.
The Unicorn
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I had a waking paralysis a couple of weeks ago and I thought someone was trying to kick my front door down and lights were flashing all over.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:48 PM       
I used to have that kind of thing happen as a kid, except mine were music, like a certain rhythm that wouldn't stop and got louder and louder.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:52 PM       
I had a waking paralysis this morning, but I rubbed it out.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:15 PM       
I have audio and visual hallucinations. Basically, my brain is trying to make my heart explode from fear.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Same thing here, but when I woke up I used to hear this raspy voice that said "Weeeeeeeee'veeeee gooooot tooo cuuuut iiitttt ooouuuuutttt."
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:06 PM       
I've never had waking paralysis, but it sounds terrible. Your body can really screw you over. LordSappinton, how'd you get the alien into the picture? Photoshop?

I guess the closest I've come is when I woke up from a nightmare and had a horrid stomach ache but was too tired to sit up. I managed to reach the bathroom in time to throw up.

@ Kitsa - Gabby like Gabrielle? Pretty!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.