Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:57 AM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM!

didn't he have a kick attack too?

Flash Kick.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:23 PM       
What the hell is with ultraGerman metal bands, it's like they're trying to destroy their own culture

"And now, by In Extremo, is their pseudo folkpop frankfurtmetal smash hit Werd Ich Am Galgen Hochgezogen, accompanied by fucking bagpipes

"AKCTOY VEY GROGASS BLRAGH!
FLAKKEN IST KRILL VAN VRIEG VOKSTAT VOKSTAT KRIEG
BLARGH BLARGH DEPIECHSE SDE GALGEN ESTRLOY, ESTRLOY EN FLARGEN GLARGH EL NIECKT GALGEN GALGEN BLEEEEAAAAAUUURGH"

And CiG's avatar is now better than any of ours, guys, someone up the ante
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I love the shit out of Red Breast, oh dear sweet heavenly powers I love it
But it's too nice, I can't afford it
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
What the hell is with ultraGerman metal bands, it's like they're trying to destroy their own culture

"And now, by In Extremo, is their pseudo folkpop frankfurtmetal smash hit Werd Ich Am Galgen Hochgezogen, accompanied by fucking bagpipes

"AKCTOY VEY GROGASS BLRAGH!
FLAKKEN IST KRILL VAN VRIEG VOKSTAT VOKSTAT KRIEG
BLARGH BLARGH DEPIECHSE SDE GALGEN ESTRLOY, ESTRLOY EN FLARGEN GLARGH EL NIECKT GALGEN GALGEN BLEEEEAAAAAUUURGH"

And CiG's avatar is now better than any of ours, guys, someone up the ante
Man, Germans are fucking weird.

Burnin', Lootin', Rapin', Shootin'
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:48 PM       
It's been so long

I don't even know what I did with Bad News, it was my favorite comedy album ever
and I think it went to the big garage sale in the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Really? Jabberjaw was really fucking good. Out of most hanna-barbera clones that came out this was the best one. Maybe you just didn't like for having a lack of taste.
Huzzat, whu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm a really big fan of the 3 stooges. Shemp is by far better than curly
Oh what the fuck now, that's just plain dumb right there
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:51 PM       
The films are brilliant.
In fact, since I don't have work tonight I might just get fucked up and watch them now!
It's a shame this housewifedom won't last long.
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM       
Are you talking about Three Stooges films, or Bad News films

'Cause if Bad News made films I'm gonna suddenly be dropping a lot of cash
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:56 PM       
Dude, Bad News had 2 films.
The original short film, then the Bad News reunion tour film.
YOU NEED THEM.
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM       
Then again I only have them on VHS, but I'm sure there's a torrent of them out somewhere.
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:02 PM       
Oh shit Amazon has the VHS tapes I'm ordering them right now
I'm all jazzed now, I'm all nerded up and switched the internet radio to Up the Irons
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM       
You're gonna love it.
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM       
Fuck, I love Armored Saint so much
There's not even a reason for it, I just love the screechy bastards

Chemical Euphoria!
OH... DEAR... GOD
Mass Hysteria
I'm pretty damn sure that, had the eighties been my heyday, I would have owned an airbrush Saints Will Conquer jacket, and proudly display the pictures today
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
SPAZ IS DEAD
Only if you play the record backwards
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:17 PM       
it's pee pee time
and then a nap!
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:18 PM       
GUH'NITE
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-IrU...eature=related

Old as hell, but the added laugh made me crack up a bit
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 01:59 PM       
I had the shittiest Chinese food I think I've ever had in my entire life.

They had "peanut chicken" that was (I'm pretty sure) generic breaded chicken nuggets with melted peanut butter poured on top.

There was also, inexplicably, a pecan pie on the buffet.

I'm fairly sure I'm going to be ill from this.

Nothing has gone right today
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM       
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!?
I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BLEED!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM       
Ok Kitsa, we're on the same level of miserable today.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Ladies, chill out. You are being overly dramatic.
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM       
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Stupid uterus
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Does beer count as booze?

If it does, I should probably mention Kukko beer, my favorite brand. Comes in three brands
In Finland, beer is made from reindeer pee and pine cones.
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:17 PM       
I've always had the idea that by booze people mean whiskey, vodka etc.

But then again, I'm from Finland, so I guess the joke's on me
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM       
I didn't mean what I said about Finland.
I love Finland.
But booze generally means anything with alcohol in 'Merica.

PS-The way I say it tends to sound like Vyeeeee-touuuu