Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 11:50 AM       
I kind of hope that one guy who sent everyone a friend request has that kid as a friend too. Then we can have him join his session then we can join him and the fun starts all over again.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Zomboid do you have both sniper rifles unlocked?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Quote:
IKE CLANTON Helping to fuel this conflict was Ike Clanton's reputation as loudly boasting in public, drinking heavily, and having a quick temper. He was well known for talking too much.
I'm changing back to Ike Clanton now that I know its so fitting.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:51 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
Just watched that the other day. "He ain't bluffin'."

I only have the rolling block sniper rifle right now, but it works pretty well. I used it a few times on that kid

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 03:36 PM       

Quote:
QUIT SHOOTING ME WITH THE SNIPER RIFLE

ITS NOT A SNIPER RIFLE

THEN WHAT IS IT?

ITS YOUR FUCKING MOM... YOU SON OF A GUN... JUST KIDDING DUDE YOUR MOM ISNT A GUN.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Just watched that the other day. "He ain't bluffin'."

I only have the rolling block sniper rifle right now, but it works pretty well. I used it a few times on that kid

I ask because I have both and after using the carcano I think I still like the rolling block better. Ever notice how when you shoot you can see the bullet fly? Ever notice how sometimes it looks totally off center from your crosshairs? Is that a built in inaccuracy? If so I think the carcano, while having a higher rate of fire and ammo capacity, is less accurate than the rolling block. Shots that Im pretty sure I should have made miss. Or it generally does less damage and just takes two shots to kill someone while the rolling block only needs one hit to kill. Of course I could just be overestimating my snipping abilities. Once you get it play around with it and let me know what you think.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM       
SOUNDS LIKE I MISSED THE PARTY LAST NIGHT.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Yeah, I've noticed that weird sniper shit. Sometimes, when someone is running horizontally in front of me, I'll take a bunch of pot shots with a repeater and it doesn't look like the shots are hitting, but evidently, they are. I definitely prefer the rolling block too, though. The sniper rifles are a bit odd, to say the least.

Yeah, Sam, you missed out on good times. The cougar spawn zone was pretty fun too.

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:35 PM       
You sure did. It was great. Best part was when 10K shot my horse and was about to kill me but then a cougar mauled his ass before he could pull the trigger.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM       
If any of you are on tonight we should go kill all the legendary animals. I think there are three of them.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM       
I've already killed them, but I will be on to help you.

and have Sniper duels.
The Wolf
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:49 PM       
Yeah, I killed all the last of my legendary animals last night. I'll be on later though.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:53 PM       
that one bearpig dude that friended us last night was on and that crazykid was with him :O
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 09:13 AM       
Damn it. We should have joined their session and killed his ass. Although we would probably have to leave Manbearpig alone so he keeps us on his friends list for future killings.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You sure did. It was great. Best part was when 10K shot my horse and was about to kill me but then a cougar mauled his ass before he could pull the trigger.

Hate that cougar. Killed 2 of the legendary animals last night.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM       
Did you get the hunting challenge for it? I killed the wolf twice and never got it. I guess you have to do them in order or something. I need to find out where I am on the hunting and knock it out.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Yeah, I had to kill 5 bears or something first. Some other one then I got the challenge to let me know where LOBO was around. Killed LOBO and got the award which unlocked the 2nd legendary animal.
The Wolf
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 02:56 PM       
That fucking boar takes forever to show up.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM       
i noticed something while playing online the guns actually have a bullet curve if you wanna hit someone in the head from far awya you need to aim a little above his head

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 05:55 PM       
I was trying to get the hunting challenge for knifing cougars, but it's like trying to fight a bullet train with a sewing needle.

Is there some particular way to do this? Someone suggested baiting, but that just draws in coyotes and wolves.

One time, a cougar joined forces with a wolf pack to kill my ass!

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:13 PM       
I just beat the game with 100%. I'm done playing it now. Forever.

Last edited by Nick : Jun 3rd, 2010 at 09:29 PM.
The Wolf
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I was trying to get the hunting challenge for knifing cougars, but it's like trying to fight a bullet train with a sewing needle.

Is there some particular way to do this? Someone suggested baiting, but that just draws in coyotes and wolves.

One time, a cougar joined forces with a wolf pack to kill my ass!
That one is pretty easy compared to the bear knifing that you have to do later. Dead eye them in the ass/legs area with a weak gun, then it should run away, which is when you chase it down on horseback and knife it from atop your mighty steed!

Actually, it can be easy enough to do on foot, too. If you survive the initial attack, usually the cougar is kinda standing still, sizing you up; when it's doing that, just run up and a couple knife slashes should do it.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 07:32 PM       
The bear knifing only took me a few tries. Shot it in the leg with the buffalo rifle and chased him around on foot for like 5 minutes. Bastard's are fast.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 08:50 PM       
THOSE PUSSIES KICKED ME!