Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
here's a personality test for everyone:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

it'll tell you what job you were supposed to pick instead of the one that you already did! exciting

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
I think elx was like, 13 when she started posting. At least that's what I thought Eric told me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:04 AM       
Where the hell is MissD anyways?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
INTJ

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging type

Quote:
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists.
Well, hot damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careers
Computer Programming
Natural Science
Natural Science Education
Engineering
Management
Entrepreneurship
Law
Librarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some People of Your Particular Type
Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton
Well that's fan-fucking-tastic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:37 AM       
bitches ain't shit but shoes and dicks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:04 AM       
Is snak storm guitar woman's character?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:42 AM       
I just got fired from a job I'd not started yet.

Because I 'didn't seem enthusiastic enough'

Which means 'I don't really like you, I just wanted to employ your friend'
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:24 AM       
That's certainly something you could talk to a union about. Or maybe "hadn't started yet" means "was late turning up by a few days".
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
I got ESTJ
-Eng
-Law
-Entrepreneur
-Politics
-Educator
Quote:
Famous people of your particular type
Bruce Willis, Sandra Day O'Connor, George W. Bush, Mark Anthony
e: but i was in a hurry so i may have fudged a few answers

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
here's a personality test for everyone:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

it'll tell you what job you were supposed to pick instead of the one that you already did! exciting
Carl Jung is rolling in his grave with these sponsored tests.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I just got fired from a job I'd not started yet.

Because I 'didn't seem enthusiastic enough'

Which means 'I don't really like you, I just wanted to employ your friend'
Did they fire you on the interview?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
They fired her after she didnt take the oral exam.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
INTJ

As for being a "highly capable leader", well that's absolute bullshit

And fuck, I hate Hilary Clinton

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
We interviewed togerther, got the job, then i got a phone call a few weeks later of him basically trying to get me to quit, and me going, no, I really want this job.

Then I sent him an email saying, sorry, I REALLY want the job. So he phoned up trying to get me to quit again, and just gave up and told me I couldn't do it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU MARRIED A GINGER INSTEAD OF A REAL MAN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
To make it to manhood as a ginge makes you well hard.

He's a manly man. I had to give him stitches.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Maybe you aren't as good at sucking cock as you believe to be.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
The interviewer/boss man was a homosexual. Regardless of my cock sucking skills, It wouldn't have helped.

Because I have no cock to shaft him with.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:32 PM       
WOOPASH
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Carl Jung is rolling in his grave with these sponsored tests.
hahhaa yeahh. the soap opera one was especially awesome

but hey, if anyone really cares they could just spend like two minutes categorizing themselves. like, the E/I at the start stands for extraversion/introversion, meaning that mario would rather spend his time with other people doing stuff, while fathom + milhouse would rather be alone or with very few people exploring/creating things. also those celebs must've been pulled from a random pool, cause none of those people are any of those things. ^5

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
I come here time to time hoping to catch a decent conversation, but this is just bullshit. Something about sucking off a gay ginger boss and about how they REALLY like the job, clearly don't understand the employer - employee relationship.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
You didn't even get that right. Reading and comprehension is vital to online forums. This is why everyone hates you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Fictional INTPs
Tom and Fiona (Four Weddings and a Funeral)
Dr. Susan Lewis (ER)
Filburt (Rocko's Modern Life

yesss
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 06:33 PM       
Hannibal Lecter and Rosencrantz & Guildenstern come up for our category.
Mocker
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
:luke skywalker

-MODERATOR MILHORSE