ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
Go back to Russia!
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
What looks good coming up aside from GTA IV and Fallout 3?
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky looks like it might be cool. I already really liked the first one and it looks like this one will make improvements in all areas. Should be coming out April or May I think. If the ratings are good I'll be getting it anyway.
He speaks truth!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:52 AM       
Hey how about that my 5-year-old phone can actually record audio.

Who wants to hear my stupid-ass voice? I'll record myself reading the very next post in this thread

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:10 AM       
I'm a fag.
He speaks truth!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:11 AM       
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...uto-in-sandbox

Anime kills, guys.

You heard it here first!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:11 AM       
Also, yes, you are.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Hippo View Post
I'm a fag.
Haha sucker :dance

Feel the guilt
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:12 AM       
One less dumbass to bother us later.
He speaks truth!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...uto-in-sandbox

Anime kills, guys.

You heard it here first!
I like this article, because not only do they make it sound like murder they also say "he died about 3:30 p.m. Monday, with his family at his side"

Feel the guilt
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Haha sucker :dance
What, I'm not gonna get that voice recording? Damn you Esouhlim, DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!
He speaks truth!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:24 AM       
I wish I didn't have a 15 second limit because this Juttin post is more than perfect

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
OK I did this ElPila666 post instead here you go kids enjoy my Michigan-I-sound-like-I-have-a-cold-all-the-time accent

http://www.geocities.com/esuohlim/amr1wav.wav

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:26 PM       

I love my life on dope, after that while i'm not stoned aymore i like to sleep to travel to the dreamworld cuz i hate reality, then i wake up and take drugs once again when i run out of them i started to have suicidal feelinigs and i write farewell letters

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
FEELI-NIGS!

I WRITE FAREWELL LETTERS! *BEEP*
The beep is the tiny sound that made me think you were serious. IT WAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM BEEP.
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM       
Oh man, i don't know what to do if laugh or cry, i was meant FEELINGS and you people knew that, you always have typing errors anyway. After hear that i'm started to write my last farewell letter, i can't take this anymore
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
We will miss you when you are dead, El Pila Six to the Six of the Six.
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
EP, you should know that this is a tough forum where you will be made fun of for everything possible, including bad grammar. It may not be your fault, but this really isn't the best place to share your feelinigs...I mean, uhh, yeah.
He speaks truth!
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:49 PM       
No really, i only tried to commit suicide back when i was a angst teen by swallowed many pills and drinkin a vodka bottle but i failed, maybe i'll try again in 30 years from now when i become an old fart, i hope then the science develop an unpainful suicidal device
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Pila, You should join Seth's Suicide Club. It has meetings every thursday in Heaven. I'm thinking of joining. I hope to see you at the next meeting!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
esuohlim sounds like the narrator on the educational videos we watched in like 3rd grade :<
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
I like his accent, it reminds me The Texas Chainsaw Massacre narrator
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM        For fucks sake someone close this
I have the urge to kill some of the people on the article forums, but Mockbot would in turn terminate me. So in order to get it out of my system, I hope they come to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xydexx View Post
Some folks say there's nothing lower than the furry geek. I beg to differ. Indeed, the lowest form of geek is the one who feels the need to put down other geeks in order to make themselves feel better.

It's an old story, but I'll tell it again: I once had the fortunate opportunity to have dinner with Trace Beaulieu (Crow T. Robot/Dr. Clayton Forrester of MST3K fame), who was Guest of Honor at a furry convention some years ago. And we asked him what he thought of furries and the idiotic inter-geek snarkery that frequently gets directed at them. Not surprisingly, he said he was disappointed that it goes on. I'm guessing maybe he got enough flak for being a sci-fi fan growing up in Minnesota that he knows what it feels like, so was sad to see sci-fi geeks doing it to others.

Beaulieu's comments were echoed more recently by Mark Evanier, who noted furry fandom "has endured a fair amount of mocking in the past, often from folks who oughta know better, given how their own interests have prompted ridicule from others."

Now, it's not that furries can't take a joke or anything. It's just that the folks who continually put down furries as a way of building themselves up don't seem to realize they aren't all that funny after we've heard it the first hundred times.

In summary, being a geek is cool. Being a geek putting down other geeks is really just lame. Or, as Xeni Jardin of Boing Boing says: "Yay for eccentric humans doing their own thing no matter what fun-crushers may say!"

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 13th, 2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: fuck you
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
Forgeting that I downloaded that file I went to load a report about the world bank loaning money into my news bulletin only to be left smiling and calling myself an idiot. Esu, NZ nearly heard your voice.

T-Dawg! Your hall of shame thread sounds alot like my chatroom thread.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
STOP FURSECUTION
was never good
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
LET AWKWARD BOYS FUCK THEIR DOGS IN PEACE