Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I wanna dress like Tom Waits in Mystery Men.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
dude i'm all right with the same jokes over and over again. OOO-KAAAAY!

i don't remember what waits looked like in mystery men, or even if i've seen mystery men.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Here's a refresher on mystery men: Hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play.

Here's a refresher on shrek: Hey now, you're a rock star, get your show on, get paid.

Those are the only things I remember of those movies, so I don't much like either. Except that mystery men had a few funny parts.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
oh shit and there was a tom waits song in shrek. or maybe shrek 2.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
Mystery Men is great, dawg.

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM       

i think this is my favorite tom waits acting roles, haha
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
As the devil is best.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 01:22 AM       
that ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 11:11 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
Love mystery men. watched it again a little while ago and my new favorite part is where they don't let dane cook be part of the team.

Watched rango today, its all kinds of enjoyable.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
the fuck is with everyone jerking off to tom waits
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I watched Falling Down again today for the 10th time. I don't know why I enjoy it that much, but Michael Douglas is just bad ass in it. And fucked in the head.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:24 AM       
I watched Rango the other day too. I wish it would become a full series, it has kind of a 90's cartoon feel and sense of humour to it.
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
EASY MONEY - rodney dangerfield movie. 'nuff said.

DOLLS - charles band movie. 'nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
the fuck is with everyone jerking off to tom waits
he's basically my favorite musician ever. well up until the 90s or so.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I would venture to guess you like it because it was a good movie
Yeah, I can only watch good movies so many times before I get tired of them. But I can watch falling down whenever I want and it's still entertaining to me.
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 10:37 AM       
the nazi store owner in falling down was in a movie i watched the other day

the conversation
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Yeah, I can only watch good movies so many times before I get tired of them. But I can watch falling down whenever I want and it's still entertaining to me.
That's my opinion about Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mokingbird
Nobody hipped me to that!
MiKE8_3 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
I've developed an affection for American Movie over the last few months. It's still great. I recently watched Troll 2 for the first time; the jury's still out on that.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
I love American Movie. It's really inspiring to see people with hardly any talent and borrowed uncle money going out and making something that they believe in, even if it takes years and years to complete and turns out to be complete garbage. When you watch those sorts of cheap horror movies it's easy to forget that at least the people involved went out and made something in their spare time rather than sitting behind a computer slagging off everyone elses thing, like all you slobs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 12:39 PM       
I watched my new special edition of Rock and Roll High School with deleted scenes. Good lord I love that movie so much. One of these days I need to review it.

It's funnier knowing how high/drunk/fucked-up everyone was while making it.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That's my opinion about Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mokingbird
Yeah, I'm sure I've seen shawshank more times than I've seen falling down. It's excellent.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
I watched Falling Down again today for the 10th time. I don't know why I enjoy it that much, but Michael Douglas is just bad ass in it. And fucked in the head.
Falling Down is one of my favorite movies and I am normally anti-remake but this is one movie that I think Hollywood should remake given the current economic climate. People would eat that shit up, especially Not-Economically Viable Man (best scene in the whole movie):

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure I've seen shawshank more times than I've seen falling down. It's excellent.
It seems like everyone feels that way about Shawshank