Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:36 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
The Bubo statue looks nice but not for $60.

Only 500 were made.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:59 PM       
You didn't get me anything for my birthday so no boobs from me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:14 PM       
You shoulda asked for something, I wouldn't deny you.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:18 PM       
I don't ask for presents, they're just supposed to happen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:19 PM       
Hey, I said I'd come visit you.
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:32 PM       
that's like getting coal for christmas
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:34 PM       
i saw "bubo" in a quoted message so i had to go back to see if there was an owl statue or what, come to find out it's a fucking robot owl.

assholes, i wanted a wooden owl statue!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 01:19 AM       

heres an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl on top of an owl -^.^-
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
Nice hters!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
MattJack:
he sent me 4 JCVD movies, bourbon, and popcorn
oh and shot glasses
i owe him, big time

12:15am Fathom Zero:
Extreme.
Everyone owes sam.

12:15am MattJack:
True.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
I have over 9,000 posts. My life has slipped away.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 06:25 AM       
damn dude
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:43 AM       
Well, my birthday get-together was yesterday. I ended up getting a Bowie knife, incense with a crazy skeleton throne burner, and enough money to buy Ethiopia and then some ($90)
Also, we found out my friend can set off car alarms from three blocks away with her blood-curdling scream.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:53 AM       
Make sure she only uses that power for good.

Also, post knife picture so I can say 'That's not a knife...' etc.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
I promise I'll take one later; I'd have to get on the Mac's webcam, since I broke my camera.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I wish I'd had my camera out for that "people of walmart" site.

We went to pick up some groceries and two separate people were in renfaire getup. We couldn't figure it out because it was too shittily made to be SCA stuff and the ren faire is 2 hours south of here.

It was like, HIE THEE TO WALMART, SPOTTY TOOTHLESS WENCH

Anyway, we have a pioneer heritage festival going the next town north of us and that's all I can figure out. Their costumes weren't even accurate for a renaissance faire, much less a pioneer days festival, but what the hell. Judging from pictures I've seen, the pioneer thing hasn't stopped random idiots from showing up dressed as Jack Sparrow. I'm from olden tymes, hurrr hurrr hurrrrr.

Idiots.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
...hurrr hurrr hurrrrr.
I've noticed this about lately. Is it new and from something I haven't seen? Or is it old and I've previously been more successful in filtering it out?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
I don't know. It was my best approximation of the sort of self-satisfied chuckle these people might muster.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Got super excited about making bodies for my dried apple heads and drove extra far to buy material and wire and all the other shit I needed and then remembered on the drive home that my sewing machine is busted, so I can't sew the clothes (I suck at hand stitching).
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
you could always try iron on hemming tape?

http://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Hemming-.../dp/B000GBTA6I
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
Ordered a decaf coffee today because I wanted to drink coffee. I thought decaf wouldn't taste different (I've always half-suspected that they give you caffeinated whether you want decaf or not). I was really surprised that it didn't have the familiar bitter coffee flavor. It was pretty mellow. So I guess I learned something today.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
caffein gives me migraines. Milk gives me kidney stones. I haven't had coffee in days.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
Do you have a parathyroid problem? That's how they figured out I had one. Kept getting kidney stones because my parathyroid wasn't processing calcium and my body didn't know what to do with it- went straight to my kidneys.

I got put on some sort of industrial-strength dose of Vitamin D and now I don't get kidney stones.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
I hate the taste of caffeine free coffee.