Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:36 AM       
I just don't like waiting for something that I paid for to be here and functioning the release date. I buy a ton of shit online, but never games that I really want to be playing ever again. I may buy games that are time wasters through amazon. I buy a bunch of guitar stuff online and have no problems. But something as fragile as a small circular disc, trusted in the hands of someone who throws packages around, isn't really gonna make me want to use them again. I don't want to have to wait to play with my friends online. Sure, it's not me starving or anything, but it is something I pay for a service to get. And next time, I'll just go do it myself at the store. That way if it doesn't work, I can just drive 3 miles and get another instead of waiting 5 days or more.