Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
milhouse i demand that you edit the frowny face in this post into a lol face, it is not sad face to be banned from strip crater by brad the canadian who bans everyone funny
It is lol and a badge of honor but apparently I made over 500 comics and I'd like to know where they all went

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Police Search for Jail Escapee (read for description of clothing)

How the hell are they dressing people in jail there?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Gentlemen, wanking gives you cancer. [link]

Please, knock it off.
I can still wank, so long as I massage my prostate
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Police Search for Jail Escapee (read for description of clothing)

How the hell are they dressing people in jail there?

It's pretty obvious who happened to be the prison's bitch. No wonder he's on the run
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Dad has a virus that seems to be activated by Chinese New Year.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
How do I group shapes in photoshop?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Holy shit guys, over weight is contagious
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
How do I group shapes in photoshop?
Is this what you are talking about?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...2024839AAdFyc8
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Thank you, T-Dawg. Someday I'll install google on this computer and I won't have to keep asking for help.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post

It's pretty obvious who happened to be the prison's bitch. No wonder he's on the run
That place was just epic for prison escapes. I lived in a town that housed one of those jails, and I actually worked across the street from it for a while (we got prank calls from them...attempted prank calls, since they attempted to do it collect and the operator always told us it was the jail, and we'd just refuse).

That city was already notorious because John Dillinger escaped from the jail there. It was the local Sheriff's big shame and no one was allowed to mention it while she was alive. She lived to 102 or something, in a big mansion downtown.

There was one very famous incident in the early 2000s where these two murderers escaped, shot police officers, held people hostage in their houses, had a shootout at a gas station, and (for a few long, long hours) hid out in the woods behind our house.

That was unbelievably fucking scary. It was like a movie...nighttime, rural house, you look out the front window and there's a police helicopter hovering right there with a searchlight, someone shouting through a bullhorn to stay on the floor in your house and don't move. Shit. And cops tromping all through your woods. They caught the guys the next day running through a cornfield, I think.

Right after I moved where I am now, there was some sort of minor juvie escape and they had roads blocked off and helicopters out...I had flashbacks.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
That place was just epic for prison escapes.
Epic? Really?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
Yes, epic, ass.

Do you think I'd bore you all with an account of every single one?

Anyhow, my ex in-laws trumped the experience of the escapees in the woods.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
If it's not worth retelling then it's hardly epic at all, you ditzy bitch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Hug it out you two!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Ah, listen to you sling the insults. Do they make you feel better?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Anyway, any newspapers I link to have the annoying "nuh-uh, you gotta buy the content" thing, which gets to be an irritating stumbling block in the retell.

And if you're nitpicking about word usage, I ain't bovvered.

But I think what's more likely that you've been wanting to turn back into a bitch for some time and this was just your moment to pounce.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Ah, listen to you sling the insults. Do they make you feel better?
You insulted me first! And as I have made clear, I have the mentality of a child. Maybe I should ask how hanging around morons and perverts make you feel?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
normal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
But I think what's more likely that you've been wanting to turn back into a bitch for some time and this was just your moment to pounce.
I stopped?

I think it might be that I haven't read any ZeldaQueen posts yet today. She really makes your blathering seem tolerable.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
normal.
I've never been, but I've heard it's nice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
STOP YELLING AT MOM!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
i hope you two kill eachother