Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:45 AM       
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:50 AM       
RIP TUPAK AND NORTIOUS BIGGIES TRUE GS THUG LIFE
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
SO ZOLTAR WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF BRAK WAS HERE ON THESE BOARDS
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
DESTROY SPACE GHOST
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
RIP TUPAK AND NORTIOUS BIGGIES TRUE GS THUG LIFE
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:45 AM       
I don't think too many people actually understand that his mom was more G than he could ever be.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
I just sold my shitty Camry for 500 bucks and a snub nose .357 magnum. I'm now the proud owner of a huge fancy revolver.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Some things in life are worth it.

HAY SAM
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 10:22 PM       
HAY FATHOM ZERO
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
One thing I noticed is that drunkenness makes people think in caps.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, KITSA???

:toomuchwoodfordfreserve
You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
I LIKE CAPS
ALOT
AND I'M NOT DRUNK

RAPE
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:15 PM       
i think tonight i'm going to [start to] watch the seven samurai because it's here and i'm here and nobody else is here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
Watch the commentaries afterwards. It has great insight on how Akira Kuwasawa thinks. He is a spectacular director and every single thing in the film is setup in subliminal ways.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Another thing I came to realize today is how much I hate people. I don't like how everyone has something to prove. I hate that the best thing anyone can think of using the internet for is being an anonymous dick.

Boy, I'm sure in the wrong place, huh?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
YEAH WE'RE NOT ANONYMOUS HERE

i know these two have a bunch of kurosawa films but this is the only one in the box i was looking through. and we watched a fistful of dollars the other night so i wanted to watch yojimbo but i don't know where it is.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
I'm also starting to think that facebook might have been a mistake.

Some people, you don't talk to them anymore for a reason
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
This is one of those moods where I'd better just shut my trap and not go on at length regarding my feelings about community theatre, well-off women who run tchatchke stores as hobbies, various neighborhood personalities and forced sardonic behavior.
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
yeah dude bottle that shit up and one day you'll just explode and it'll be hilarious.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:19 PM       
our neighbors across the street set their garage on fire. It was raining and they wanted to grill, so they pulled the charcoal grill in the garage and half-closed the door before dumping in the briquettes and lighter fluid.
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
smarts!

at first i read that as "our neighbors set their garbage on fire" and i was wondering what's unusual about that.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
it's one and the same in their case, wocka wocka wocka.

I've also about had it with women who are trying to be 1990s Janeane Garofalo when even Janeane Garofalo isn't 1990s Janeane Garofalo anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
I HAVE A NAME! I AM NOT ANON!