Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
It's a thing of beauty, I tell ya. I just wish that the snow would of buried it entirely:

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
MN dome collapsed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
hahahaha

and this made me smile a little bit.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:59 AM       
Damn. I missed that one.

Now the Minnesota "home game" will be played in Detroit. I wonder if anyone will be there?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
I guess if you had tickets to the Vikings game you get 50 yard line tickets. The rest of the seats will be FREE general admission to ANYONE.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
They tried to move the game to the U of M's TCF Bank Stadium but were told that it would take several days to de-winterize the stadium. The U admin said that they would be ready if given the go ahead for next monday's Bears game but i'm curious as to how they are going to work out tickets since the Dome fits 64,000 and TCF only 50,000. Also Viking fans will go crazy since they won't be able to drink booze in a college stadium.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 09:03 AM       
Only if the Bills were about to score a touchdown there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 08:58 PM       
The Vikings officially will be playing the Bears on MNF at TCF Bank Stadium. It's a top notch facility that will host the first outdoor home Vikings game since 1981. Scouring for tickets asap.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 07:24 AM       
Ah the Jets, this season's Patriots or Raiders, cheaters

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/1...-be-quite.html

More news, Vick says he would like to own a dog. Lot of stuff here to comment on

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5922161

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
"I would love to get another dog in the future. I think it would be a big step for me in the rehabilitation process," Vick said, according to NBC News and TheGrio.com.
OK, here's the thing, Vick did what he was supposed to, he served the time for his crime. Right now, he should be in PR mode 24/7, he is winning, and the world often forgets all your past mistakes when you win. So why would you draw attention to your past crimes like this? It couldn't possibly help you.

Quote:
"Just as convicted pedophiles aren't allowed free access to children, anyone who is responsible for hanging, electrocuting, or shooting dogs and who causes them to suffer in other unimaginable ways should never again be allowed access to dogs," said Lisa Lange, vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "All things considered, it is a very small price to pay, especially compared to the suffering endured by the dogs who were abused and killed in the Bad Newz Kennels."
There's something to this, he is a risk actor around dogs, his past proves this. He did serve his time and he should let it go there.

Quote:
"I think just to have a pet in my household and to show people that I genuinely care, and my love and my passion for animals; I think it would be outstanding," Vick said in the interview. "If I ever have the opportunity again I will never take it for granted."I miss having a dog right now. I wish I could. My daughters miss having one, and that's the hardest thing: Telling them that we can't have one because of my actions," Vick said in the interview.
I think/hope Vick is being sincere in the gesture/thought he is trying to express, but I also think it is poor judgment on his part to even approach this topic at all. Buy a goldfish instead
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
Jets @ Steelers - Worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Jets had so many fucking holds that weren't called. I hate football. And I can see how it's easy to confuse a third down for a second down. I mean, the numbers are so alike.

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Dec 19th, 2010 at 07:55 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 09:16 PM       
Eagles vs Giants - I am reminded of a 2003 game where, in the 4th quarter the Giants punted to Brian Westbrook only to have him run it back for the game-winning TD. Déjà vu all over again.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 10:28 PM       
FZ, at least they lost. (I'm from Baltimore)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
I'm kind of a Jets fan, but the Steelers just keep getting shit on with these calls. It's rediculous.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM       
like the call against 71 where the steeler started it but 71 on the jets pushed back and had a foul for unnecessary roughness?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
I'm sorry, it was more of the non-calls like when Hines Ward carried the guy on his back 'cause the ass wouldn't let go. Having not played professional football, I wouldn't know how hard it is to complete a TD pass while dragging another person.

Or when one of the Jets decided a Steeler's receiver needed to give him a piggie back ride and rode his facemask into the ground.

Just little things like that, nothing worthy of a flag.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM       
The Jets are extremely over rated and I still can't believe they won that game. As long as Rapesisburger and the Stealers lose I don't give a shit.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 09:50 PM       
For Sam and Pentegarn

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/ar...o-huddle,7021/

CLEVELAND—During the fourth quarter of their game last Sunday, the Cleveland Browns offense was caught attempting to sneak a 23-year-old female fan into their huddle. According to head referee Ed Hochuli, officials were informed of the hoax when the opposing defense pointed out the ill-fitting uniform of supposed backup guard Floyd Womack, as well as the flowing blond hair emerging from the back of "Womack's" helmet. "It sucks we couldn't pull it off, because it would have been awesome," Browns quarterback Brady Quinn said. "The plan was working so perfectly. As usual, we were losing really bad in the fourth quarter, so we figured that once the cameras cut away to a more interesting game we would have a chance to rush Julie onto the field. Unfortunately, the defense sniffed out what we were doing and ruined it." Browns coach Eric Mangini later said the young woman was the most aggressive and talented person in the team's huddle.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM       
THAT ARTICLE WAS FUNNY.

LAST YEAR.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo Sports News stuff
Governor Ed Rendell joined countless fans upset about the game's move to Tuesday when he told Fox News:
"It's an absolute joke. I was looking forward to this. It would have been a real experience. This is what football is all about. We're becoming a nation of wussies."

Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM       
Fuck the NFL. Moving the Vikes Eagles game to Tuesday because of weather concerns?!?!?! Really? They just played in a blizzard outdoors in Minneapolis last week! The NFL is a tv driven league that is only concerned about maximizing their profits. Had they held the game on sunday at 1pm which was the original plan before they decided to fill their coffers and move it to a night game, this wouldn't have happened. What a joke of a pussified league.