Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 06:18 PM        Does anyone know the name of the scream?
It's a generic scream used in just about everything. It's not the Wilhelm scream though. The one I'm looking for sounds like "YYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I've seen it in the Xenosage 2 trailer, the episode from southpark "Do the handicapped go to hell?"(extensively used in this episode, every time you see satans house.) The farthest I can recall remembering it from the "Are you afraid of the dark" music video. It sounds off when they show the colonial battlefield. Recently on an episode of MANswers with the flamethrower car alarm.

I've had no luck tracking down the name of it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
The one I'm looking for sounds like "YYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
You mean the one that goes YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH because that's the one I'm thinking of
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Sorry to be of no help, but the only yell I can think of after reading your description is this one:

"YYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
it's called the howie scream
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
example at 2:01 and 3:56 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMVhX7pxcM
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
I'll have to check it out when I get home, work blocked youtube.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
There's also the infamous Wilhelm Scream:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_scream
OH GOD
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
yes but he already said it wasn't that
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 03:06 AM       
Hahahahahaha. Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I'm glad I can put a name to all the over the topness out there now. Thanks Willie.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
That scream gave me nightmares when I was a kid playing starcraft
sadomasochist
sonicteam3000 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 11:19 AM       
i know exaclty what scream that is
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Here is a great montage of times the scream has been used. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf6_hok4-lo
Here is my favorite use to the scream not featured in the video above. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49sPD...eature=related
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
Does it really cost that much extra to have the actors you are already paying to scream into a mic?
OH GOD
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicteam3000 View Post
i know exaclty what scream that is
you fucking fuck