Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM       
The second season comes out like a month later.

I think it's coming out faster then anything else.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM       
Why can't good shows come out more?

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM       

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:16 PM       
I was thinking of buying Curb Your Enthusiasm, but after all the hoo-hah in Movies & Television I've had second thoughts.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:19 PM       
You don't need to buy Full House because it's on Nick At Nite everynight.

I KNOW BECAUSE I WATCH IT.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM       
I watch it everyday after school. I forget what channel, though.
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 06:45 PM       
They should do a Full House reunion episode and they wouldn't have to worry about which one will play Michelle because one of them will be dead soon anyway.

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM       
I got bored with my avatar and I was thinking of what to change it to but I didn't want to not advertise Arrested Development anymore so that's the story of my new avatar w/e

ALSO WATCH THE FUCK OUT OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT OK GUYS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IT WILL BE CANCELLED AND SO WILL TV ITSELF

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 11:47 PM       
I keep hearing fox is trying to cancel it but I can't imagine why?
Mocker
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 11:53 PM       
steal
The Unicorn
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM       
HEY GUYS SHOULD I POST SOME MORE FARTIN MOWLER CROTCH?

WOULD THAT MAKE YOUR DAYS?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 11:59 PM       
i want to see fartin pen0r
The Unicorn
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:03 AM       
IT MUST BE RONGI'S BIRTHDAY.

Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:06 AM       

Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:59 AM       
if you scroll down fast enough it makes it look like it's one shoe.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 02:45 AM       
If you scroll past the crotches really fast they look like the peepee is wiggling.
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
I keep hearing fox is trying to cancel it but I can't imagine why?
FOX are a bunch of ratings whores and Arrested Development isn't getting as many viewers as they'd like. It's getting like 6 million a week and they're replacing its slot with American Dad in May because it got 15 million viewers after the Super Bowl probably mostly from Super Bowl party fags who just left their TVs on and didn't even watch.

So not only did they decrease the episode production number but they also might not get renewed for next year. Sometimes I wish Seth MacFarlane actually boarded that plane on 9/11 but not really that's mean

Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
If you scroll past the crotches really fast they look like the peepee is wiggling.
lol

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM       
i didn't think anyone still had that fartin's crotch shot!
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 07:33 PM       
Am I the only one who kinda misses having Fartin around?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 07:34 PM       
you certainly arrent
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 07:36 PM       
Well, at least we'll always have his crotch.
Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrested Development site
Dear Arrested Development Fans:

Thank you for your e-mail and your passionate support of Arrested Development. While the show has finished production for its second season, contrary to the rumors you may have heard or read on the internet, it is NOT cancelled.

We at FOX love Arrested Development and we look forward to having the Bluth family back on FOX in the future – hopefully for many years. You can help make the show a bigger success by getting as many people as possible to start watching the show this Sunday and every Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Sincerely,
Fox Broadcasting Company
I don't know this letter reaks of bs but it's kinda filling me with hope.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 08:16 PM       
I've never seen an episode

I'll watch the new one on Sunday at 8:30

I hope to keep this show on tv

I will do my part :D