Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
The way I look at it, the majority of the world missed my birthday and the sun went right on rising.

Being drunk is the best homage I can think of, so don't sweat it. Thanks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
you still have the good ol' i-mockery forums where you can come and hate life just a little bit more
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
It's a tall order to hate it much more.

At least I heard back from someone today; they've been ignoring me for weeks and I gots to get paid
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
What month is your showing? Oh and my bento request still stands.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Steele View Post
dang dude my friend theresa lives there i will send her to look at games and get me something good ! you will see this woman

when do you work so i can send her by there
I need to own my own retro game store.

: pub
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
I think it's in July unless I get bumped again The book is "at the printer's" now.

I was in some Brazilian paper the other day apparently and I got all of these emails in what looks like Portuguese->English babelfish. I don't know how people track me down but they do.

I've been trying to figure out what a piece of "Tadao" food art should be and I've been drawing a total blank
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
Not only that, it has to be Boyfriend acceptable :o
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
lol
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 02:33 AM       
shit, there's no way I read the post before me but I'm surper fucking wasted and I forgot ym friends so I have to go drive 8 more miles to get them and i allmost got pulled over but like the thread sead I'm drinking til my heart stops and i'm eatin and driving so SUE ME GET WASTED TIL YOU CAN'T PISS GREEN
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:20 AM       
i dont think your piss is supposed to be green to begin with, i think you're eating too much blue food coloring
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM       
I bet your head hurts today Babs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 03:45 PM       
I saw a nascar fan in a truck today with INTIMIDATER spelled out in big decal letters across the back window.

At first I thought it was a delightful pun, but after seeing the guy (and those little Dale decals with the halos all over his truck)...I doubt it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 03:55 PM       
LOL, my Arabian friend has The Arabinator on his.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 05:03 PM       
For some reason it bugs the fuck out of me when people refer to Arabs as Arabians. It is technically correct but it seems somehow wrong.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 05:37 PM       
they don't deserve to be called arabians.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 05:50 PM       
I could see it differentiating an Arab from someone from Saudi Arabia.

I've never known any Saudi Arabians, so I don't know what they prefer.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I'll ask him next time. He's never mentioned it before.

I've known him since I was 12 and didn't realize he was Arabian/Arab until we were 19 though. I just assumed he was Italian. Apparently there were a few of our close friends that just never knew either so for Halloween that year he dressed up like a Sultan with a scimitar.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:03 PM       
When I was in a college "youth" program, I and the other 13 year olds were shepherded around by a Kuwaiti guy named Ammar. Ammar was awesome.

He was supposed to take us to an outdoor concert once, and we stopped at Little Caesar's to get pizza to take. That was back during their Pizza Pizza days where you got 2 of everything. (I think they stopped that, didn't they?) Anyway, he ordered our pizzas and drinks and of course they gave him double.

He was freaked out and trying to give them back the extra pizzas. "No, you do not understand, I order..." It was hilarious. I think we walked out of there with 6 pizzas and I don't know how many drinks (back when they were in the cartons) and orders of breadsticks. We ended up giving a lot of it away.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Yea that's like how i hate when they call nigers nigerians i mean what the hell.

I actually hate the word ARAB because people always say, "A" "RAB" like they are two separate words.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:35 PM       
Well, the one Nigerian I know refers to herself as Igbo (EE-bo) because tribal affiliation is really, really fucking important there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Well, that's good, I guess.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Tell that to the Tutsis
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Really, she's pretty badass. She fought in the Nigerian Civil war and personally witnessed the Bar Beach Executions. She said that criminals would just be randomly picked...didn't matter if they were murderers, rapists, pickpockets, political prisoners, whatever...chained to oil drums, and then the death squad would just open fire.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:07 AM       
Those barbaric insignificants, they will pay for their actions.