Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
DR MILHOUSES NEW AVATAR IS FRIGHTENING
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
I watched two episodes of this today while killing fools with Khal and Vare on LoL. It was pretty cracked out. What is up with the evil bondage ponies?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
evil bondage whaaa
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
The one with wings ran into 3 others dressed up in bandage leather who wanted her to ditch the other ponies and go have a 4 way with them or something.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
PONIES ARE CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
The one with wings ran into 3 others dressed up in bandage leather who wanted her to ditch the other ponies and go have a 4 way with them or something.
i think they were supposed to be some sort of vague reference to both the blue angels and the HELL'S angels
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
Milhouse probably wont like ponies. His heart is devoid of the magic that is friendship ;__;
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
man no way i bet all i'd have to do is say "hey milhose you know that movie ferris bueller well cameron is basically twilight sparkle and ferris is basically pinkie pie there you go now watch it" or "hey did you know ray is rarity and roast beef is fluttershy i bet you didn't"
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
QUIT TRYING TO TURN THE WORLD GAY
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM       
Gay? Only REAL men watch ponies... and some girls...
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
QUIT TRYING TO TURN THE WORLD GAY
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THE INTERNET PONIES
WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING PONIES
FRIENDLIER THAN THE FRIENDLIEST FRIENDSHIP TIMES INFINITY

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 16th, 2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: fix'd quote
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM       
mmm muffins
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:25 AM       
lol, how did you get introduced to ponies btw? As for me, Im predetermined to like ponies, but you on the other hand... what made you decide to watch the show? :>
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:21 AM       
actually it's sam and 10kvghost's fault

they were having a conversation where they were constantly making reference to something (can't remember what) and i decided to go see if i could find it on knowyourmeme and i was like "my little pony is trending? what" and i went to their article on it and i was like "lauren faust is the executive producer on this show? what" and then i tried to watch the first ep and got as far as the themesong and went "WHOOPS NO". then later i was all "ok i'm gonna give this another shot but skip the themesong this time" and by the end of ep2 i was getting all tearyeyed over princess luna
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
OH YEAH

WHAT IF IT WAS SET TO OINGO BOINGO
Quote:
man no way i bet all i'd have to do is say "hey milhose you know that movie ferris bueller well cameron is basically twilight sparkle and ferris is basically pinkie pie there you go now watch it" or "hey did you know ray is rarity and roast beef is fluttershy i bet you didn't"
Man, come on, now you're just fighting dirty

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
also, steven magnet the river serpent = arthur from pat's support group

and rainbow dash = lyle
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
It might have been Diaper Time. At first I thought Milhouse's new picture was himself morphed into milhouse.
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
it was the one where you kept saying finan
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Hahaha. I'm finan watch this episode of my little pony when I get home.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
Oh man, finan isn't on the internet at all. Even urban dictionary doesn't have it. I can pm it to you so it doesn't get out.

edit: nevermind. Its all over the place. I've just been using another tense of it.
mmm muffins
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
actually it's sam and 10kvghost's fault

they were having a conversation where they were constantly making reference to something (can't remember what) and i decided to go see if i could find it on knowyourmeme and i was like "my little pony is trending? what" and i went to their article on it and i was like "lauren faust is the executive producer on this show? what" and then i tried to watch the first ep and got as far as the themesong and went "WHOOPS NO". then later i was all "ok i'm gonna give this another shot but skip the themesong this time" and by the end of ep2 i was getting all tearyeyed over princess luna

lol for me the themesong is the best part! also what episode is your favorite? I think mine would be Dragonshy or Cutie mark Chronicles.

^_^
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
well yeah NOW i love the themesong, of course.

i have difficulty picking one episode but anything with a big musical number (suited for success, winter wrap-up, best night ever) is always extra points for me. also of course the fluttershy-centric eps (dragonshy, stare master). only one i really don't care for is the show stoppers, and occasionally over a barrel and owl's well that ends well (SOMETIMES I HATE SPIKE SO MUCH)
mmm muffins
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:02 PM       

the music in this show is SO AWESOME