Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:31 PM       

I hate spiders!

Last edited by Tadao : Feb 17th, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
I don't mind spiders if they keep to themselves and don't go invading me, my bathrooms or my furniture.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:19 PM       
I have one living in my shower. I used to really not like spiders. Now I don't mind them because they take care of things I like even less.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:25 PM       
Spiders are not relevant to my interests
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:33 AM       
I don't mind the little ones, but those really big ones creep me out
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 06:18 AM       
HA.
I just emailed my art wanker tutor basically telling him he's given me depression.

Lets see how this works out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 07:26 AM       
Reminds me about when I showed everybody Vinegarroons.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
I hate BABALITY PANCAKES' name and avatar so much. Why cant he just have a normal name and avatar like everyone else?
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
Don't forget his signature
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
HA.
I just emailed my art wanker tutor basically telling him he's given me depression.

Lets see how this works out.
Best of luck, maybe he'll ask you over to talk about it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
FUCK
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
Why soooooo angry William?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
my weekend kinda sucked
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
my "paraphrase the Old Testament" project would go a lot easier if the characters were called Mike and Steve and John instead of Amraphel, Chedorlaomer and Shinab
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
I don't have weekends anymore, I have Monthends.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't mind spiders if they keep to themselves and don't go invading me, my bathrooms or my furniture.
I agree!

The spider on my avatar is one I saw in the yard. The thing was about the size of a quarter. It is a jumping spider. When I got close to it to take a picture it's eyes would "look" at me and they would shine a metallic green color. Same with it's fang like mouth parts.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Jumping spiders are smart, visual and have my respect, but they still give me the jibblies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Spider love me. They usually don't bite me if I drink, but if I'm sober for any amount of time they all crave my sweet sweet blood.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
When I was in kindergarden I tried to make spiders bite me so I could become spider-man

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
hehehe, I have a kindergarten book where I filled out things I hate and things I love. I left things I hate blank and things I love was a big fucking smiling spider. I think they love me too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
I was in kindergarten the year ET came out, and if we could memorize our phone numbers we got a whole bag of reese's pieces. I still remember that number after almost 30 years.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Mmmmmmmm peanut butter and chocolate.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
They looked down on me for having to look at the number while reciting my PH# in kindergarten. Also I was only like a foot tall.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
I looked like a little ethiopian kid in Kindergarten- skinny, big eyes, spindly arms and legs. To this day I lament the fact that it didn't last past 6th grade.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
Here's this awesome picture of me in kindergarten:

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/threest.../fuddpics.html