Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 11:42 AM       
hating something seems to be the number one pastime.
reaping the profits of hate follows it.. divide and conquer

opportunists should always get extra attention, especially what
they are using as an opportunity.

watching an old black and white history of my town it was interesting to note that there was a large and growing percentage of jews and synagogues in town until the economy peaked.. the number declined rapidly as the economy stopped growing.. i'd say thats just plain smart to follow the economy on the one hand then it makes me wonder what exactly the role is in the repeatable boom and bust cycle. where do those folks make thier stand? were they semi-nomadic opportunists?
in retrospect the video makers seem to have isolated the jews from the other populations that grew then shrank so this probably says more about my town's perceptions of jews related to blame than the jews themselves heh. i don't know enough about it to say though.

i'd like to separate what is wrong with isreal-VS-the world as a pawn of american corporations from jews as a people. almost all jewish folk i know completely disagree with the american supported military stance of isreal.

isreal is being used as a pawn by the US, it's plain to see that hatred is used in so many ways to divide the people while corporations get hired by both sides, or hired by an outside force to regulate or pacify.. the blame game is often encouraged in the interest of competing ownership.. security is the new boom in all markets with everything else coming second.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 02:53 PM       
hey ranx - ya think having self proclaimed radical leftys wondering if Jews are "semi-nomadic opportunists" has anything to do with the problem?

there are legit studies that tie *all* religious prosperity with the economy, but since you seem a little unclear on it, what you watched specifically was jew hating propaganda. then you brought up israel. classy.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 04:50 PM       
yes, sure it has to do with the problem.
i have often fallen into the blame game. betterment/transcendance requires review, regurgitation, and multiple views.

verifying ones concept of the 'truth' is a never ending journey.

i'm trying to deal with the various forces involved in all things as we all are doing.. whether its a local thing, regional thing, or more complex.. again, never-ending.. i ramble about local experiences and wonder on here sometimes.. conclude as you will, i mean to make accusations/assumptions/theories to be analysed by the likes of you so that i might be able to find the middle of the road at some point.. thanks
Mocker

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 02:52 AM       
Here's a link to one of the many "New Anti-Semetism" articles popping up. This one ties in Antisemetism with the conflict in Israel, and makes some very important points.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/0...news/3anti.htm
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 04:07 PM       
How come all the life and death activities are always practiced?

Doctors:

"He's 'practicing" medicine over at St Mary's."

Religious Followers:

"He's a 'practicing' lutheran."

One would think that these people would want to get it right before they go into surgery or die!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker

Old Nov 2nd, 2003, 02:36 AM       
Is that supposed to be Yiddish humor?