Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickleman's Uncle
Poxpower is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:21 AM       
bleh, Tobey is still young. He can make a lot of spidey movies. Then they'll just replace him with some younger actor and we can tell our kids how spidey was so great back when Tobey was Spider-Man and how they have ruined it now with all the high-tech stuff and action and stuff.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:17 AM       
I believe I read that Tobey Maguire was signed on to do one more Spider-man movie.

I'd like to see them do a third one and stop there. I don't want to see this get worn out and go downhill like the Batman franchise. If either Raimi or Maguire leave, it's time to let the thing die gracefully.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 05:55 AM       
Pjalne made me LOL really hard
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Signal
Maybe they will have some Urotsukidoji-style tentacle rape.
LOL

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM       
I think Venom could be done. His story couldn't be handled entirely and would have to be pretty much re-written, unless they'd handle the cartoon's approach... where the Secret Wars were ignored, and the Venom symbiont came along on a space shuttle. That could be doable.

The CGI, however, would probably be cack. I think. I always loved Venom's malformed, bloated look by the artist who ironically hated the character. Was it Mark Texeira? Someone on here told me once, but I forgot.

Doc Ock, meh... I want to see Hobgoblin. He was always my favorite villain, mainly when he became demonic. Even though he's a Green Goblin recolor, but they could make him from scratch since they already made Green Goblin look so shitty.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 07:28 PM       
i dont know cgi seems to be improving fast. they might be able to do a good job now.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 08:02 PM       
I guess I'm one of the few people who thought Gobby looked alright. I mean, yeah, it wasn't the best ever, but it was very realistic in why it looked the way it did.

And I really think Raimi's not the guy who'd do Venom unless he knew it could be done. So if he ever does show up, I have a lot of confidence that it'd look kickass. And yeah, I kinda figured they'd used the cartoon's approach, rather than involving the Secret Wars.

And as long as we're talking about villains we'd wanna see: Scorpion and Shocker. I love them.

Maybe there'll be a hint as to who will be the next villain in SM2. Unless I read it wrong, there was such a hint in the first movie (look at Jameson's TV when Peter brings him some photos. There's footage of an octopus from some movie, not to mention his mention in the teaser).
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 08:34 PM       
I just hope that we get to see more inside jokes and cameos in the next one, and i hope Doctor Strange makes some sort of appearance.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 06:39 PM        facinating
i think they should have 'the spot' as the next villian LOL he could battle nightcrawler in a mad cross over movie.

Venom would kick ass, but when cgi can make him look cool, Doc conners was mentioned in the first movie, so maybe he will be in the next one (spidy 3).

LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 01:49 AM       
Its better than what you have in your back.

PS - See gay kissing picture