Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:34 AM       
I never got the Tom Waits worship, myself. Closest I ever came was the Ramones cover of "I Don't Want to Grow Up", but I prefer their version.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I just finished listening to the first Tom Waits album and "boredom" isn't even strong enough of a word right now
Closing time and small change, best albums.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM       
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM       
i love that stupid movie
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM       
I like Swordfishtrombones, Rain Dogs, and Frank's Wild Years. Then I decided to start at the beginning but NOPE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:29 AM       
so like if a business owner harasses me and acts like an asshole and then keeps texting me and won't leave me alone until i basically tell him that its gonna create legal problems what do i do. Also he used personal information about me that he obtained through doing business with me to insult me. I have all the texts on my phone.
i wrote a bad review and filed a report at the BBB but was wondering what else you're supposed to do

I GUESS I CAN ALWAYS USE CONSUMER REPORT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:56 AM       
File a police report and get a restraining order

Of course, that would require effort.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:03 AM       
well its not like im scared of him or anything i just think itsa shitty business practice and he kind of ruined my night
plus dude was straight up stupid he's a business owner who calls me up lecturing me and being all irate saying annoying ass shit because he runs his company all crazy and unorganized and he got his facts wrong, so i just hung up the phone. Then he's all, "IM OLD AND IN MY AGe THATS DISReSpeCTFUL YOUNGSTER." wtf
life doesn't mke sense
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:05 AM       
I'm not really doing very well right now. I'm kind of getting worn down on it.
Also, kahl, I have no idea what you're trying to get across.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:10 AM       
hahaha

Bloody Well Right is such a good song.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM       
GO KINGS
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm not really doing very well right now. I'm kind of getting worn down on it.
Also, kahl, I have no idea what you're trying to get across.
whats hard to understand? Dude came to my house (even though he's not supposed to go to my house) to make a delivery, showed up EARLY even though I said I wouldn't be there early, then calls me yelling me and insulting me using information he has obtained about me through his business and shit.
It's sort of like if u weren't there exactly when your doctor expected for your little checkups (and he was wrong about the time u should be there), so he calls you yelling at you and insulting you, then starts making fun of you cuz you can't keep your balance and you were born with a broken brain because your mom prolly drank alcohol while you were in the womb.

why would i get a restraining order for that you get restraining orders when you'reafriad. I just think he's a piece of shit and that he's harassing his customers.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM       
You get restraining orders so that if it goes any further and you show up in court, you can say, look, I got a restraining order.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM       
Or you move to Texas, where you can just warn him once and drop him if he doesn't leave.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM       
I thought Richard Dawson died 15 years ago

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM       
I thought that was the same thing, but it was a different Family Feud guy.

There's nothing sadder than people thinking you were another guy who died a while back.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
whats hard to understand? Dude came to my house (even though he's not supposed to go to my house) to make a delivery, showed up EARLY even though I said I wouldn't be there early, then calls me yelling me and insulting me using information he has obtained about me through his business and shit.
It's sort of like if u weren't there exactly when your doctor expected for your little checkups (and he was wrong about the time u should be there), so he calls you yelling at you and insulting you, then starts making fun of you cuz you can't keep your balance and you were born with a broken brain because your mom prolly drank alcohol while you were in the womb.

why would i get a restraining order for that you get restraining orders when you'reafriad. I just think he's a piece of shit and that he's harassing his customers.
You could file a liability claim against his company for libel. You would need an expert on that though. Fortunately I know right where to find one.
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM       
a libelity claim
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:28 PM       
Walk right up to him and be like LOOK MOTHERFUCKER. I'M CLAIMING YOU
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:31 AM       
get pram maven, internet detective, on the case
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 04:08 AM       
He knows serious business on the internet better than anyone
He'll call the COPS
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:12 AM       
Troll guy died. Who cares.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:47 AM       
The fuck you talking about you piece of shit idiot niggger
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM       
Kahl, does he have a boss? If so call and complain hinting that you might get the cops involved. If is just a one man show you will need take more drastic steps.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 11:07 AM       
agebrek