Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM       
Claire is missing as well. That's the one character I miss most. Haven't seen her around since Code Veronicaa or that shitty Degeneration cellphone game. With her bro being a drunken sissy mess, you figured she'd be up to something interesting as well.

Just beat the Leon campgain, time for Chris of War.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
And who the fuck is Piers? Where is my token black chick from 5? Or even bimbo blond new Jill?
I can definitely respect the decision not to just throw everyone in; they already do that, to an extent (Sherry Birkin? Wesker's son?), and if they want to save a character or two for later, I see nothing wrong with that. Sheva only reminds me of horrible AI, so I'm not really missing her.

Not Dimnos: CHRIS OF WAR! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It's a good thing you're judging the game based on its own merits instead of just parroting what you've read online. There's no better way to enjoy something than to go in with a pre-conceived notion that it's horrible.

That was very funny. Well done.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:46 PM       
I wonder if they're saving Jill and Claire for Resident Evil 8? Also whatever happened to Hunk?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 03:56 AM       
I got to 50 on Borderlands 2 in order to prepare for the dlc next week. Then I started playing Happy Wars. Its a free xbox live game where you equip your dude in stupid looking stuff and attack the other team's base. Hack and slashy, but really fun and a lot of people running around at once. It's chaos if you don't get a good team.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:32 PM       
Did you guys hate Jill Valentine's redesign as much as I did? I thought Capcom would want to protect their intellectual property and yet here they've rendered one of their more iconic characters unrecognizable. Worst than that, it's not even an original design. I swear there's a lady in Tekken that looks identical.

Bought Castle Crashers on Steam. I feel a little tricked, 20+ playable characters but there's very little variation that I can see. And the boss battles are so fucking tedious, I can't decide who I hate more, the Corn Boss or that Ice Fuckhead. I like it though.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:51 PM       
Resident Evil is completely unrecognizable.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Did you guys hate Jill Valentine's redesign as much as I did? I thought Capcom would want to protect their intellectual property and yet here they've rendered one of their more iconic characters unrecognizable. Worst than that, it's not even an original design. I swear there's a lady in Tekken that looks identical.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Resident Evil is completely unrecognizable.
Yes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:54 PM       
http://www.mndaily.com/blogs/ae-blog...hts-dishonored

This is almost exactly how I felt.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:17 AM       
Playing through jakes campaign. Chapter 2 was really frustrating. Chapter 3 was awesome mostly because jake plays revolutionary etude on the piano. Brings back warm memories of scooby doo meeting the boo brothers.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM       
Just hit chapter 2 on Jake myself. Just curious, what skills do you guys take?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:32 AM       
I maxed out defense because when I was playing as Leon, I was sick of chump-ass zombies taking so much health from me. Then just firepower and melee.

Fuck, I need to play some more. I've been sick and sorta just watching horror movies on AMC.

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:46 AM       
I picked up item drop, defense, and firearms.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
Jake Ch. 4

Spoilers!
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 01:05 PM       
XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I love it. Playing it in ironman mode and I just ragequitted after my first encounter with mutons. They tore my men fresh and shiny new assholes and everything went to shit after that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Jake Ch. 4

Spoilers!
Chapter 4 is ridiculous. mainly jake maneuvering the cog boat like a fucking place from sim city.

Some tips I found out.

If you dodge and lay on the ground you recover stamina quick. In quick time events you can use both analog sticks.
When climbing that fucking rope as leon chapter 5 hold both triggers down then alternate releasing them to climb fast without falling.

I have critical hit and firearms maxed at 3 then use zombie our j'aavo killer.

I used item pickup increase for a while but it seems almost trivial. Maybe its more useful for higher difficulties but I'm only running normal.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM       
I took it thinking I would pick up skill points faster. You guys seam to have about the same amout of skills, if not more, so Ill probably swap it out for something. Do you see much difference with crit?
The Wolf
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:39 PM       
A buddy came over and we played Leon's second chapter. It's a pretty good one for skills, so I ended up boosting firepower and melee to level two. The magnum fucking destroys pretty much anything earlier in the game.

SKATASTIC
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM       
If you pop things in the head with crit on you get a lot easy headshots.

I want to redo leons campaign too. Helena's quickshot with the hydra is badass.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM       
fuck you guys for making me want to buy this god damned game
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM       
now ill probably go out and buy it, in two days you guys will get bored with it and in a week ill regret wasting my money on it

you sons of a bitch
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM       
What would you get it on? Do you even own a ps3? Fuck you for getting my hopes up. Vare, did you ever get re6? I know you have h ps3.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM       
I still would play re5 and dead island too.

Son if a bitch.
The Wolf
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:19 PM       
I have it on 360 but haven't played it with anyone online.

SKATASTIC
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:37 PM       
Saved chris for last. Holy shit. His coup de grace where he picks up a guy and throws him like a javelin.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
Beat Jake this morning. The last fight is

Spoilers!

Last edited by Dimnos : Oct 20th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.